Rashad McCants: "NBA Players Are Picking Off Your Women Sitting In Stands"

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli keeps saying that this shyt works on lazy groupies and not professional corporate type women

And I find that funny.....a corporate job dont change no body

Damn near all want to retire and win the lottery (that's exactly what they're thinking of when dealing with pro athletes)....

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even watch the video, but the joke is on them. The chick that I'm going to have sitting in the stands is all about scamming and she going to blackmail the baller. And then she's going to come out 30 years later again, and get him for more by saying that he abused her.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
She was Hispanic years back I worked an NBA event and my coworker was admittedly pretty cute. There we lots of players but a well known-- but not a superstar saw her and started talking his shyt. By the time we left she said he'd found and followed her on Twitter

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
"this a regular bytch she ain't even got no job" 🤣🤣

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
This podcast isn’t directed towards the players, though. They’re addressing this to their audience, which one can reasonably infer is predominantly black and male. Who are those black males dating? Statistically, the odds are that they are dating a black woman.

:francis:
The mental gymnastics on display is insane
:russ:

He's talking about who the players are fukking which is mostly white chicks and exxoticals

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Tricking =/ Taking your girl. Real cheating is when some dead beat smashed yo girl.

If dude want to trick so bad, if she want that luxury nonsense, they can have each other.:manny:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Them dudes need to learn how to use a fukking condom, all the available contraceptive methods out there yet they keep leaving behind a trail of fatherless children.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Them dudes need to learn how to use a fukking condom, all the available contraceptive methods out there yet they keep leaving behind a trail of fatherless children.
Why use a condom when they can bust raw and deal with the consequences later :ahh: