Rashad McCants: "NBA Players Are Picking Off Your Women Sitting In Stands"

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
maybe it’s because of where i live, but this idea that a good chunk of black women are gold diggers and harlots doesn’t resonate with me. there are so many intelligent, educated and beautiful black women up here in Massachusetts, many of them graduates of the surrounding schools - harvard, bu, mit, boston college, wellesley, etc.

i don’t see the type of black woman that these podcasters describe. maybe i’m just not in the spaces they frequent.

:unimpressed:
Essentially. Most of these women frequent the same spots and same crowds. If you want a different quality of woman just change your surroundings. Women that come from a good background or actually have their own don't have to act like the chics chasing the bag.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Idk about leave but I think a decent amount of women would be tempted to at least entertain.

Like @Gloxina how much more attractive does a guy become if you know he makes 10 million a year :whistle:.

That’s almost like hitting a lottery.
But that's his 10 million not the females. I know I'm thinking rationally which most chics don't do. But I believe a chic of sound thought process wouldn't go especially if she has a decent dude that's doing his job. Too much risk and case examples of why it can all go wrong and you end up with just some purses and shoes

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Essentially. Most of these women frequent the same spots and same crowds. If you want a different quality of woman just change your surroundings. Women that come from a good background or actually have their own don't have to act like the chics chasing the bag.
The situation is no matter what room these type of dudes walk in, the women gonna turn groupie status.. they googling dudes salary and NBA dudes pulling 100 mil, 200 mil, 300 mil contracts nowadays.. I don't care how high level exec these imaginary 25 year old women ya talk about are.. THEY GOIN!! :mjlol:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The situation is no matter what room these type of dudes walk in, the women gonna turn groupie status.. they googling dudes salary and NBA dudes pulling 100 mil, 200 mil, 300 mil contracts nowadays.. I don't care how high level exec these imaginary 25 year old women ya talk about are.. THEY GOIN!! :mjlol:

FACTS :wow: people really believe these women in the stands not plotting?!!? Y'all remember how beyonce was looking at lebron??? :childplease:

maxresdefault.jpg

:wow: these women are choosing...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I find it funny how for a lot of women unless a man is built like an NBA player and is making a higher wage than them they don't want him.

Meanwhile NBA player is sliding into the DMs of any woman who looks slightly above average and has loads of debt and the personality and intelligence of a rotting potato.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe it’s because of where i live, but this idea that a good chunk of black women are gold diggers and harlots doesn’t resonate with me. there are so many intelligent, educated and beautiful black women up here in Massachusetts, many of them graduates of the surrounding schools - harvard, bu, mit, boston college, wellesley, etc.

i don’t see the type of black woman that these podcasters describe. maybe i’m just not in the spaces they frequent.

:unimpressed:

I dont think hes talking about those type of women. Hes talking about women who are the groupies and gold diggers for the locals who got bread. They usually have the hell hound recipe. An ounce of gel to give the illusion of baby hair, a pound of makeup,2 bundles of peurto rican hair,and a pinch of eyelashes. And most noteably wearing clothes to show all the curves off to the world.

Far as im concerned if you allow your woman to advertise the goods while shes out with you. You have no right to not consider her open for business/offers.:respect:

Not to mention taking a bad bytch who knows nothing about basketball to a game? What did you bring her for, if it wasnt to be scouted:mjlol:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Idk about leave but I think a decent amount of women would be tempted to at least entertain.

Like @Gloxina how much more attractive does a guy become if you know he makes 10 million a year :whistle:.

That’s almost like hitting a lottery.

But that's his 10 million not the females. I know I'm thinking rationally which most chics don't do. But I believe a chic of sound thought process wouldn't go especially if she has a decent dude that's doing his job. Too much risk and case examples of why it can all go wrong and you end up with just some purses and shoes
^^^

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hate that expression. It doesnt work on quality women

"The shyt that they're doing only works on 90% of women!!!"
He basically mentions it
Women who are actually working and have things going for themselves
The average woman isn't gonna let you run through her just because you got bread
thats why nyggas like Zion impregnating strippers
Plenty of woman avoid athletes because of stereotypical athlete behavior
If you are a woman looking for a serious relationship, you are avoiding certain type of nyggas
The woman they attracting are the golddiggers and hoes