A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
This a good clip too.. :mjlol:

Hilarious

It’s the same shyt on the streets

Know a couple of dudes who are married or in a serious relationship with a chick, that was pass around across the county..

Even though that was the past , its still crazy bumping into dudes and they girl start stuttering and mumbling and be like ill be over here and she praying a nikka wont say “ damn homie why u with nutface Tawana “

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that expression. It doesnt work on quality women

"The shyt that they're doing only works on 90% of women!!!"

I mean, how is this different then women saying there ain’t quality men because 90% of taken men would fold if they were offered no string attached sex with a random attractive female celebrity / influencer?

Sure, quality men might not cheat but, even on the Coli, there are a lot of men who think successful men with women throwing themselves at him will end up cheating.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This podcast isn’t directed towards the players, though. They’re addressing this to their audience, which one can reasonably infer is predominantly black and male. Who are those black males dating? Statistically, the odds are that they are dating a black woman.

:francis:
This is victim mentality at its finest.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
They make it seem like all women will leave their man for nba player lol
These podcaster don’t even try anymore
Idk about leave but I think a decent amount of women would be tempted to at least entertain.

Like @Gloxina how much more attractive does a guy become if you know he makes 10 million a year :whistle:.

That’s almost like hitting a lottery.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I mean, how is this different then women saying there ain’t quality men because 90% of taken men would fold if they were offered no string attached sex with a random attractive female celebrity / influencer?

Sure, quality men might not cheat but, even on the Coli, there are a lot of men who think successful men with women throwing themselves at him will end up cheating.
Its not different. But i never made that argument :yeshrug:

Im conditioned to see the worst in people, esp with social media encouraging selfish behavior

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not different. But i never made that argument :yeshrug:

Im conditioned to see the worst in people, esp with social media encouraging selfish behavior

I mean then yeah…we can just say that 90% of the world is selfish. Most relationships are people settling and were made out of convenience but there are quality people out there, they’re just rare (Men or women).

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So dwyane casey's pawg got piped down by some of the wolves players:picard:.....he got married in 2006 so it has to be the same chic he's with now:huhldup:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So dwyane casey's pawg got piped down by some of the wolves players:picard:.....he got married in 2006 so it has to be the same chic he's with now:huhldup:
dwane-casey-wife.png

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This podcast isn’t directed towards the players, though. They’re addressing this to their audience, which one can reasonably infer is predominantly black and male. Who are those black males dating? Statistically, the odds are that they are dating a black woman.

:francis:

You not living in reality black women today have fallen off from what they use to be. Yeah you still got good sista but they are becoming the minority