Rashad McCants: "NBA Players Are Picking Off Your Women Sitting In Stands"

Daps
maybe it’s because of where i live, but this idea that a good chunk of black women are gold diggers and harlots doesn’t resonate with me. there are so many intelligent, educated and beautiful black women up here in Massachusetts, many of them graduates of the surrounding schools - harvard, bu, mit, boston college, wellesley, etc.

i don’t see the type of black woman that these podcasters describe. maybe i’m just not in the spaces they frequent.

:unimpressed:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The shyt they doing don't work on quality woman doe
Just have your fun and know what time they on
Nyggas actually putting they seed in these type women and falling in love so who really the groupie
you worth millions and the hoe just pretty
these nyggas dumber than dumb

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nyggas actually putting they seed in these type women and falling in love so who really the groupie
They make it seem like all women will leave their man for nba player lol
These podcaster don’t even try anymore

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
maybe it’s because of where i live, but this idea that a good chunk of black women are gold diggers and harlots doesn’t resonate with me. there are so many intelligent, educated and beautiful black women up here in Massachusetts, many of them graduates of the surrounding schools - harvard, bu, mit, boston college, wellesley, etc.

i don’t see the type of black woman that these podcasters describe. maybe i’m just not in the spaces they frequent.

:unimpressed:
Yea Im down here in the trenches lol.. born n raised in miami so that been reality before social media.. lol.. Its just a different world, you even see the difference if you slide to tampa/orlando. I will say its something in the water because there been many of times I seen tourist come from where ever and turn groupie status, also I dont look at it as any one demographic, its just women period.

And I dont really look at it like whatever because its just reality, if a dude worth millions put that pressure, she goin, shyt she running.. I dont care how intelligent or credentials, seen it too many times.. game is the game :manny:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Which is what exactly?