Rashad McCants: "NBA Players Are Picking Off Your Women Sitting In Stands"

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Rasheed is right especially about asking the ball boy to go retrieve the number :pachaha:

I remember me and my wife at a Nets game against Dallas… we had court side seats, I went to take a leak off a couple beers I downed.. I came back to the seats with some popcorn for the wife and she’s laughing shaking her head.. I’m like what’s so funny and she like the towel dude came over to me and ask me for my number and she was like boy you like 15 yrs old and the kid was like nah it’s that dude over there on the mavericks asking and he raised his hand and then she was like HELL NAWWW that nikka don’t even play and told the towel boy tell him he like the 30th man on the bench, he ain’t getting no numbers. :mjlol:

I look over it’s that nikka Scotty Hopson :dead: My wife a fukkin comedian for real… I looked over at dude and he lookin at me and I’m like :manny: sorry breh and he looked back like :francis:

See what fam ain’t telling yall is he saying yeah you regulars dudes stand no chance but he not saying mentioning regular dudes with just as much paper as these nba dudes or can do and get pretty much what these nba nikkas offering lmaoo..

Btw I just sent my wife her sister and my daughter to Santorini Greece for a week first class all expenses paid.. Thats the type of shyt I do for my daughter.. I show her the world and experience it so she ain’t impressed by no nikkas with money… Her dad already got bread, show her that if a guy is worthy of her time he gotta approach better and be about something other an extension of money and clout.. :umad:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rasheed is right especially about asking the ball boy to go retrieve the number :pachaha:

I remember me and my wife at a Nets game against Dallas… we had court side seats, I went to take a leak off a couple beers I downed.. I came back to the seats with some popcorn for the wife and she’s laughing shaking her head.. I’m like what’s so funny and she like the towel dude came over to me and ask me for my number and she was like boy you like 15 yrs old and the kid was like nah it’s that dude over there on the mavericks asking and he raised his hand and then she was like HELL NAWWW that nikka don’t even play and told the towel boy tell him he like the 30th man on the bench, he ain’t getting no numbers. :mjlol:

I look over it’s that nikka Scotty Hopson :dead: My wife a fukkin comedian for real… I looked over at dude and he lookin at me and I’m like :manny: sorry breh and he looked back like :francis:

See what fam ain’t telling yall is he saying yeah you regulars dudes stand no chance but he not saying mentioning regular dudes with just as much paper as these nba dudes or can do and get pretty much what these nba nikkas offering lmaoo..

Btw I just sent my wife her sister and my daughter to Santorini Greece for a week first class all expenses paid.. Thats the type of shyt I do for my daughter.. I show her the world and experience it so she ain’t impressed by no nikkas with money… Her dad already got bread, show her that if a guy is worthy of her time he gotta approach better and be about something other an extension of money and clout.. :umad:

:russ: :salute:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I'm sure you're proud of your success but let's not get ahead of ourselves breh. If Jalen Brown sends the ball boy your girls way, them trips to Greece ain't gonna mean shyt :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm sure you're proud of your success but let's not get ahead of ourselves breh. If Jalen Brown sends the ball boy your girls way, them trips to Greece ain't gonna mean shyt :francis:
Again what Jalen can offer my wife I can literally do the same.. so obviously it ain’t about the material shyt lol…. The only thing I don’t have is fame and I like it that way :mjgrin:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ain't just athletes either. I was at a Wyclef show and his brother was trying to get my girl's attention. First from the stage mid-performance. While Wyclef was on the left side of the stage with all eyes that way he was on the right side pointing at my girl trying to get her attention. Then later had a note sent up to her inviting her backstage after the show. She just showed it to me and laughed.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
One nkka in here think a bytch won't fukk off on her man cuz she's an account manager at a Wells Fargo branch around the way, and another nkka in here think cuz he got some bread to send his family to Europe flyin coach...he could compete with Jeff Bezos or a young nkka wit NIKE, Coca-Cola endorsements, and a private jet. :dead:

What a TIME TO BE ALIVE. :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Again what Jalen can offer my wife I can literally do the same.. so obviously it ain’t about the material shyt lol…. The only thing I don’t have is fame and I like it that way :mjgrin:
Women don't only pick men on resources, they also pick them on hairlines.

We both know you not winning that battle breh

CqfXeIU.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
One nkka in here think a bytch won't fukk off on her man cuz she's an account manager at a Wells Fargo branch around the way, and another nkka in here think cuz he got some bread to send his family to Europe flyin coach...he could compete with Jeff Bezos or a young nkka wit NIKE, Coca-Cola endorsements, and a private jet. :dead:

What a TIME TO BE ALIVE. :mjlol:
Address me fam they flew first class… and even you can fly in a private jet it’s called NetJets look it up :umad:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Coli OGs, how did the NBA and NFL groupies from 15-20 years ago that you know personally end up? What are they doing now?