Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Or maybe because he isn't playing with 3 other all stars. Or one for that matter.
He had an all star :troll:
You can't be much of a star than SUPERMAN :troll:
And he helped chase him away :ufdup:
Now he gets a 4-1 broom up the ass while Dwight is fukking whatever in Atlanta has something of a p*ssy :whew:

camer999

All Star
Daps
We're watching greatness
The only crazier is that kawhi's stats are actually able to not look terrible next to this. Deadass might be a kawhi THEN Giannis league. Especially if kawhi keeps improving at this rate dudes like him and bron scary asf :wow:. What KILLS me is that bron is out there playing ISO balls on these dudes heat checking 3's how tf do you add that to your game at 32?!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You really need to stop pushing this bullshyt.

You reply to him degrading the quality of the "all stars" on Lebron's squad, but ignore that he's replying to someone who actually claims Lebron should be the favorite against the Warriors? :mjlol:

I'm kind of salty at Bron for going hard as fukk at Charles Barkley, but not sonning Slip once. The guy who has done the most damage media wise to his reputation.

I doubt Skip has done anything to Bron's reputation. Anyone who listens to Skip probably thinks wrestling is real. There's no reason for Bron to acknowledge a troll.

Daps
You reply to him degrading the quality of the "all stars" on Lebron's squad, but ignore that he's replying to someone who actually claims Lebron should be the favorite against the Warriors? :mjlol:
I didn't ignore anything. This was the exchange I replied:

Yea let's ignore the fact that Bron has 2 all stars on his squad :mjlol:

How many playoff wins did those all-stars have without Lebron?
@Draje has been taking shots at Kyrie (and me) all postseason long, for some strange reason. Most probably because he's an insecure LeBron stan. :manny:

Daps
Cavs came back from a 26 point deficit last round with Irving on the bench, I guess Kyrie's not a 2nd option.:russell:
:camby:

Don't play dumb.
You might be right, but hard to judge when the best teammate you've played with is Dwight Howard:scust:
It's not hard to judge at all if you know his style of play, and how ineffective it is in a postseason environment. It simply isn't conducive to winning as #1 option.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I didn't ignore anything. This was the exchange I replied:

@Draje has been taking shots at Kyrie (and me) all postseason long, for some strange reason. Most probably because he's an insecure LeBron stan. :manny:

You need to back up another comment. This was her statement that led to that claim.

Nobody on the Warriors is close to Bron's level

He should beat them rather easily imo

THAT is what Draje was replying to. Otherwise the "ignore that he has two all-stars" is totally without context.:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For y'all that keep talking about how easy of a road Bron has in the East the Warriors have had it even easier in the West the last three years. Fact is there are only about three legitimate contenders in the league PERIOD.

You can only say that about the Warriors this year alone. Lebron has had this path ever since he made that move to Miami. Something needs to be done about it because it is hurting the game. Lebron is that team's engine, but he has better complimentary pieces around him then any other star player in the East. Why would a fan of any team in that conference want to pay for a playoff game when you already know the outcome. Either conferences need to eliminated or the player movement this off-season in the Eastern Conference needs to be ramped up. I'm talking two super teams in the East need to be created by the NBA's hands need to be formed to make this thing interesting because it is getting stale. You might say that conferences being eliminated might be too much, but the league has taken out alot of rules in the game the past few years to improve the offensive side of ball. I want them to bring in this move to improve the competitive side so the NBA can be interesting again.

Daps
You need to back up another comment. This was her statement that led to that claim.

THAT is what Draje was replying to. Otherwise the "ignore that he has two all-stars" is totally without context.:comeon:
:gucci:

Except that's not what @Draje quoted. He simply quoted the "Yea let's ignore the fact that Bron has 2 all stars on his squad ", with this dumb shyt -
How many playoff wins did those all-stars have without Lebron?
He's been taking shots at Kyrie for the entire postseason - I took it in that exact context.

And I don't see the problem with @DlAMONDZ' statement, with the way a certain portion of this board believes Curry is overrated (some believing he's not even better than Kyrie), Durant is a beta who can't beat LeBron, Draymond's a role player and LeBron is this entity who's on another level to everyone else.

:manny:

Daps
Not so much that what he said was true, more that there is a spectrum of nearness to the truth and he was closer than you were. :mjgrin:
Closer than I was to what?

I've never stated or insinuated that Kyrie is the Cavs best player or carries LeBron. It's a blatant lie and you know it is. You only dapped because it keeps the LeBron stan wagon in motion.

Daps
You can only say that about the Warriors this year alone. Lebron has had this path ever since he made that move to Miami. Something needs to be done about it because it is hurting the game. Lebron is that team's engine, but he has better complimentary pieces around him then any other star player in the East. Why would a fan of any team in that conference want to pay for a playoff game when you already know the outcome. Either conferences need to eliminated or the player movement this off-season in the Eastern Conference needs to be ramped up. I'm talking two super teams in the East need to be created by the NBA's hands need to be formed to make this thing interesting because it is getting stale. You might say that conferences being eliminated might be too much, but the league has taken out alot of rules in the game the past few years to improve the offensive side of ball. I want them to bring in this move to improve the competitive side so the NBA can be interesting again.
How is the Warriors path to the Finals much "easier" than the Cavs this season? :jbhmm: