Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I'm kind of salty at Bron for going hard as fukk at Charles Barkley, but not sonning Slip once. The guy who has done the most damage media wise to his reputation.

I think LeBron doesn't even want to give Skip the satisfaction of paying him attention. Charles has at least played the game and at an high level. Skip is just a troll.

Daps
Play dumb, brehs :mjlol:

Put Harden on the Cavs with Lebron, does he put up similar/better numbers than Kyrie as the tertiary scoring option?

16 PPG on 33% shooting :mjlol:
How pathetic that you need to constantly shyt on one of the main reasons why the Cavs (or should I say LeBron, as it concerns you) won a title last season. Reminds me of how Kobe stans shyt on Pau.

:picard:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many times do we need to go over this before you stop playing dumb? :francis:

You give passes to Kyrie for missing playoffs in a weak East while blasting Harden for putting up bad numbers as a number one option in the West.

You give Kyrie props for good numbers against Golden State while acting like Lebron's overall consistency and playmaking isn't the main reason Kyrie has to focus on scoring and has far less duties than someone like Harden.

So I'll put it like this, put Kyrie on those Rocket teams that Harden was leading. Is he better than Harden and does he put up better numbers while beating the teams that Harden lost against?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It's not an "excuse" if you come across as somebody who literally doesn't have a cotdamn clue of what the fukk they're talking about.

Here's the thing: the Raptors managed to get stops all throughout the first three quarters, but couldn't go on runs on the other end because they couldn't generate any consistent offense, besides DeRozan throwing it up. There were about 7-8 possession flows (at least), where they could've gone on a run, but the complementary players kept missing shots and/or nobody could actually create easier scoring opportunities for the team. Most of which were from behind the arc - they went 2-18 from the 3-pt line. Lowry was a top-3 three-pt shooter before he got injured, and was shooting 66% from behind the arc in this series (4 from 6) - nobody else on the Raptors was even remotely close. Not only could he have helped them with their 3-pt production, but he would've given the Raptors a far greater chance of capatilizing off those [missed] scoring opportunites - not only through his own scoring/shooting production (avg 20 ppg on 56% in this series), but creating easier shots for his teammates. After all he had TWICE as many assists/secondary assists than any other Raptors player in the first two games.

All the Raptors needed was to take advantage of at least half of those scoring runs in the first three quarters and it would've been a different game - Lowry would've been the difference in that - especially since he and the bench unit were one of the best offensive 5-man lineups this season. But instead the Raptors let the Cavs hang around without going on runs of their own, and Cleveland just put the foot down in the 4th and ran away with it.
Lowry is trash in the playoff breh let it go :mjgrin:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm kind of salty at Bron for going hard as fukk at Charles Barkley, but not sonning Slip once. The guy who has done the most damage media wise to his reputation.
Bron dont give a fukk about no cacs

full

Daps
You give passes to Kyrie for missing playoffs in a weak East while blasting Harden for putting up bad numbers as a number one option in the West.
:gucci:

Like I've told you before - Kyrie was 19-21 when he was asked to lead a team with Dion Waiters and T.Thompson as his supporting cast. Why the fukk would you compare a teenager in his first few seasons in the league, playing with scrubs to Harden (at 27 years old) who has been in the league for 7-8 seasons playing with legit support cast as if they're even remotely the same situations?

How dishonest can you be?
You give Kyrie props for good numbers against Golden State while acting like Lebron's overall consistency and playmaking isn't the main reason Kyrie has to focus on scoring and has far less duties than someone like Harden.
:francis:

Don't understand what the fukk you're watching brehs.
So I'll put it like this, put Kyrie on those Rocket teams that Harden was leading. Is he better than Harden and does he put up better numbers while beating the teams that Harden lost against?
What you don't seem to understand is, my criticisms of Harden revolve around him not being a #1 option, but rather a #2 option on a contender. I shyt on Harden because he doesn't perform in the postseason as the #1 option (time and time again). Kyrie Irving performed and raised his game as a #2 option in the playoffs last season, and was arguably the second best performing player throughout the postseason. Yes, Kyrie's play has been subpar in these playoffs, but I'm not going to start acting like he's not a #2 option on a contender after what he did last season.

I don't understand what's so hard to understand about this?