Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
How is Jordan better than this man? Gonna need some of you old ass nikkas to explain.
I'm not old, but I was there, and Jordan is not better than Bron....they are bout as equal as it gets....I'd even say Bron is more dangerous because of he amount of way he can win:ld:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

What you don't seem to understand is, my criticisms of Harden revolve around him not being a #1 option, but rather a #2 option on a contender. I shyt on Harden because he doesn't perform in the postseason as the #1 option (time and time again). Kyrie Irving performed and raised his game as a #2 option in the playoffs last season, and was arguably the second best performing player throughout the postseason. Yes, Kyrie's play has been subpar in these playoffs, but I'm not going to start acting like he's not a #2 option on a contender after what he did last season.

I don't understand what's so hard to understand about this?

You don't think Harden is a legit #1 option?
Isn't the issue more he's never had a legit #2 option?
I get his game is :scust:, but the man got to the Conference Finals with Jason Terry and Josh Smith and has won 50+ games three times in the west.:yeshrug:

Daps
You don't think Harden is a legit #1 option?
Isn't the issue more he's never had a legit #2 option?
On a contender - of course he's not. That's why he's exposed every single season in the playoffs.
I get his game is :scust:, but the man got to the Conference Finals with Jason Terry and Josh Smith and has won 50+ games three times in the west.:yeshrug:

:russell:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On a contender - of course he's not. That's why he's exposed every single season in the playoffs.

:russell:

Cavs came back from a 26 point deficit last round with Irving on the bench, I guess Kyrie's not a 2nd option.:russell:

You might be right, but hard to judge when the best teammate you've played with is Dwight Howard:scust: