Rappers/Albums That Put Up Big Numbers But Lacked The Cultural Impact To Match

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
gucci is hot. whats your beef with him?

the rest of the names you mentioned are basically just dudes that people party to, and/or ride around to. nobody in their right mind takes them the least bit seriously as rappers.
He raps and looks like a functional retard.

Soulja Boy, D4L, Ying Yang,

Maybe you should tell me some of the great rappers the streets have been into the past decade.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
1.) nas made "stan" into a term. not eminem.

2.) thats nothing to brag about anyway. its just internet lingo. NOBODY says that chit in real-life.

It still originated with Eminem. And people would understand the reference in real life. Prodigy just made a record called not a Stan.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
He raps and looks like a functional retard.

Soulja Boy, D4L, Ying Yang,

Maybe you should tell me some of the great rappers the streets have been into the past decade.

nah. gucci got skills, if you sit down & listen to him. maybe youre not listening to the right stuff. i dont know.

since when were soulja boy, d4l & the ying yang twins hot in the streets?:laff: where they do that at?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
It still originated with Eminem. And people would understand the reference in real life. Prodigy just made a record called not a Stan.

it doesnt matter if people understand the reference if nobody is using it. and truth be told, ive un-intentionally used the term numerous times in real life. people usually either draw blanks or gave no type of reaction when i said that chit.

and prodigy is an internet enthusiast just like us. he prolly has an account here on the low. bad example.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nah. gucci got skills, if you sit down & listen to him. maybe youre not listening to the right stuff. i dont know.

since when were soulja boy, d4l & the ying yang twins hot in the streets?:laff: where they do that at?
Gucci did have a nice flow on that song with Usher a decade or so ago. But Lemonade was terrible and I stopped paying attention.

Chunk wasn't big in the South? Laffy Taffy wasn't a club song? Who was listening toSoulja then?

Why do t you tell me who the great rappers are that have held down the streets the past decade?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
How was that "roundabout" you dumb fakkit?

Your opinions are so asinine that they aren't worthy of a response. Is that clear enough for you, cocksucker?

the good ole "lets deflect by saying that the OP is a bad poster" tactic.:laugh:

and you dont have to state your claim anyway, cuz you expose yourself by typing questionable chit like "c*cksucker".

its obvious why youre mad. we can tell who you are.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
the good ole "lets deflect by saying that the OP is a bad poster" tactic.:laugh:

and you dont have to state your claim anyway, cuz you expose yourself by typing questionable chit like "c*cksucker".

its obvious why youre mad. we can tell who you are.
You're a fukking clown. Look at your rep. Look at your dap ratio. You get no respect online or off. Your whole existence is a joke.

No "tactics" just facts bytch nikka.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You're a fukking clown. Look at your rep. Look at your dap ratio. You get no respect online or off. Your whole existence is a joke.

No "tactics" just facts bytch nikka.

FURTHER EXPOSAL.

and youre actually getting mad too.:laugh:

keep going.:popcorn: