Rappers/Albums That Put Up Big Numbers But Lacked The Cultural Impact To Match

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Well here's a direct insult... you're arguing like a female right now with this dodging and weaving lol. I asked you a direct question, just answer it and keep it moving.

Oh shyt u said Blueprint 3....i'm out for real now :laugh:

youre asking stupid questions. most likely because youre a vulture.

lol @ blueprint 3.

get out of my culture.:pacspit:

:camby:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
dog, you already showed that you dont know what youre talking about by the names that you mentioned, and then you giving up and asking for help.

this has to be the weirdest exchange ive ever had on here.

i'll help you out and type names(for whatever reason) after you admit that you were talking out ya ass.
You're asking me to admit that I was wrong, as a precondition for debating an issue that I feel I'm right about? That doesn't strike you as odd?

It's kind of childish isn't it? That's not how debates work. Obama didn't refuse to debate Romney until he admitted he was wrong.

I'm not going to lie to you and say I was wrong or I don't know what I'm talking about. So I guess we're at an impasse. :yeshrug:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You're asking me to admit that I was wrong, as a precondition for debating an issue that I feel I'm right about? That doesn't strike you as odd?

It's kind of childish isn't it? That's not how debates work. Obama didn't refuse to debate Romney until he admitted he was wrong.

I'm not going to lie to you and say I was wrong or I don't know what I'm talking about. So I guess we're at an impasse. :yeshrug:

how can you be right? you make these claims about the streets embracing wack rappers, then you name a bunch of rappers that the streets dont even rock with like that.

YOURE ALREADY WRONG AND THERES NO DEBATE GOING ON HERE. and whats childish is you not being man enough to admit that youre wrong on a little message board.

and low & behold, i go into another thread and see someone having a similar stand-off with you.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
how can you be right? you make these claims about the streets embracing wack rappers, then you name a bunch of rappers that the streets dont even rock with like that.

YOURE ALREADY WRONG AND THERES NO DEBATE GOING ON HERE. and whats childish is you not being man enough to admit that youre wrong on a little message board.

and low & behold, i go into another thread and see someone having a similar stand-off with you.
You're not saying anything new. @ me if you wanna discuss this. I'm done with the thread until then.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You're not saying anything new. @ me if you wanna discuss this. I'm done with the thread until then.

why would that cause you to be done with the thread?

that stuff youre talking has nothing to do with it.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You seem to have a little beef with southern rappers , any southern rappers you like outside of obvious shyt like UGK , OutKast ?
You don't know what you're talking about. Admit that you're wrong and ill list the southern rappers I like. :troll:

Seriously though, never been a huge fan of the South - but there's a ton of rappers who can spit.
Face
Willie D
Bushwick
Big Mike
Ball and G
Goodie Mob
Tela
Devin
TI
Luda
Chamillionaire
David Banner
Krit
Phonte
Clipse

That's off the top. I'm sure I'm forgetting some people. And I'm not necessarily a fan of everyone on this list - but they can spit compared to the cats I listed earlier.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

dude ruined his own thread (although this is not surprising), especially since it started with a decent convo

2 homers(one of them being like 20 years old) who dont understand that this album's CULTURAL impact is regional.

outside of the west, it was mostly a mainstream affair. and its blatantly obvious.

i know its a hard pill to swallow, especially seeing that youre taking the pill 15 years too late, but it is what it is.

ITS NOT THE CHRONIC.:pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
2 homers(one of them being like 20 years old) who dont understand that this album's CULTURAL impact is regional.

outside of the west, it was mostly a mainstream affair. and its blatantly obvious.

i know its a hard pill to swallow, especially seeing that youre taking the pill 15 years too late, but it is what it is.

ITS NOT THE CHRONIC.:pachaha:

Bruh, you are so out of touch it's ridiculous