Rapper YK Osiris sells all his luxury vehicles and buys a Hyundai “I ain’t gotta stunt for IG”

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
just shut up dude.. please remember you quoted me 1st.

So what im doing at the moment is making you react to my post until you decide to stop.. It seems like you desire to have the last word..

So what im going to do is see how many hours you're going to respond to me until you get tired..

you stop, this back and fourth will stop.. :manny:
Whats with the female energy on your part? I said I don't agree and have a nice day. Now you on some other stuff. Some of you dudes act really different than I know you would in the same situation offline. Dang shame to be honest.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats with the female energy on your part? I said I don't agree and have a nice day. Now you on some other stuff. Some of you dudes act really different than I know you would in the same situation offline. Dang shame to be honest.

you mad or something? I don't care how you act online or offline.

All i know is im going to play with your emotions for a few hrs until you get tired and give up..

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
you mad or something? I don't care how you act online or offline.

All i know is im going to play with your emotions for a few hrs until you get tired and give up..
Why would I be mad? I'm just lost you're acting like a female. You can't play with my emotions my man. You're sounding sad. I know you don't care how I act on/offline hence why you're moving like this. You wouldn't do so offline but want to act like a scorned female online. Its sad. Anybody following this can see you're moving sad fam. I said have a good day and that set you off?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would I be mad? I'm just lost you're acting like a female. You can't play with my emotions my man. You're sounding sad. I know you don't care how I act on/offline hence why you're moving like this. You wouldn't do so offline but want to act like a scorned female online. Its sad. Anybody following this can see you're moving sad fam. I said have a good day and that set you off?

Not trying to be funny but what does our commending dude do? It ain't stoping a thing as far as stunting. Its more bs circle jerking IMO. I want good behaviors as in right and wrong. When you're young this is what most of them do so I'm not on the old man get off my lawn flow. Most in here were doing their own version of stunting when younger if they could.

nah.. you added this grumpy old man shyt my dude. Anyone reading THIS shyt know you a hating a$$ mfer..

All that negative energy you're harboring cant be sent to me.. :pachaha:

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
nah.. you added this grumpy old man shyt my dude. Anyone reading THIS shyt know you a hating a$$ mfer..

All that negative energy you're harboring cant be sent to me.. :pachaha:
Fam are you ok? That was literally my first post to you. I don't even know how you can take that any disrespectful way. That's why I said no offense. I know dudes for some strange reason will get sensitive online like you're coming at them like they're some chump. You said your pov after that and then I said I don't agree but have a good day. Youve been on some other female energy stuff ever since.

How can I hate you fam? Are you famous or something where I'd know you to hate you? I literally had the same disagreement with someone else in here. They said their pov and I said mine then we dapped it up and keep it moving. I'm legit confused how you assuming all these things on me when I haven't insulted you or nothing.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Let’s just be honest, the show and appearance money severely dried up so he was left without a choice
:yeshrug:

According to Thugger he getting 1mil a show during the pandemic :troll:

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam are you ok? That was literally my first post to you. I don't even know how you can take that any disrespectful way. That's why I said no offense. I know dudes for some strange reason will get sensitive online like you're coming at them like they're some chump. You said your pov after that and then I said I don't agree but have a good day. Youve been on some other female energy stuff ever since.

How can I hate you fam? Are you famous or something where I'd know you to hate you? I literally had the same disagreement with someone else in here. They said their pov and I said mine then we dapped it up and keep it moving. I'm legit confused how you assuming all these things on me when I haven't insulted you or nothing.

I told you I was fcking with you many posts ago, yet you're still commenting..

I guess we're two bytches arguing because you refuse to be a man and stop replying..

Man up nikka.. :laff:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Let's be real tho.
Many decent people with quiet lifestyles still have nice things. There's a lot of decent options between Bentleys and Hyundai

He still could have gotten a nice entry level lexus or acura crossover and with low maintenance and most of the perks in higher end cars

Also Genesis is not your average hyundai. Hyundai are good now but Genesis is different

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
I told you I was fcking with you many posts ago, yet you're still commenting..

I guess we're two bytches arguing because you refuse to be a man and stop replying..

Man up nikka.. :laff:
You're trying to do the it was just comedy thing when you're dead serious. If you want me to be a bytch to make you feel better ok then. You say man up but wouldn't do this face to face is funny to me. Y'all dudes come online and get real bold. True weirdo stuff.

Last edited:

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
Let's be real tho.
Many decent people with quiet lifestyles still have nice things. There's a lot of decent options between Bentleys and Hyundai

He still could have gotten a nice entry level lexus or acura crossover and with low maintenance and most of the perks in higher end cars

Also Genesis is not your average hyundai. Hyundai are good now but Genesis is different
Yeah this is what I've been saying from the start. Its not a rust bucket or a Rolls. Its many nice options a person doing well financially can get.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're trying to do the it was just comedy thing when you're dead serious. If you want me to be a bytch to make you feel better ok then. You say man up but wouldn't do this face to face is funny to me. Y'all dudes come online and get real bold. True weirdo stuff.

:laff: Im a weirdo but you can't stop commenting.. You getting red in the face?

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
:laff: Im a weirdo but you can't stop commenting.. You getting red in the face?
Yes a weirdo. Fam the reverse psychology doesn't work on me. Why would I be getting red in the face? You're nobody to get upset over. You're looking silly. You're a grown man with a family acting like this. Who really does that? Do your kids approve?