Rapper YK Osiris sells all his luxury vehicles and buys a Hyundai “I ain’t gotta stunt for IG”

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
It don't send that message out you think it does. That's like saying don't do drugs gets out to them pill popping types. People going to do what they want regardless. If that's fake stunting on the gram they still about to do it. This z list celebrity ain't about to put a dent in that. That's why I said it must resonate with you because the people doing this on the gram ain't about to stop nothing.

I will give you the vegan and religious person being more annoying.
It does sends the message out to them, whether they adhere to it or not is another thing. It's even being posted here, so the message is being spread. I personally don't care and only listen to a really small amount of people anyway, none of them is a rapper, but if only 1 person can be like "he's actually right:jbhmm:" it already helped. I don't know how influential he is.
But if that's your take, you can also say that for stop smoking ads, birth control ads, drinking/DUI ads.. People gonna be smoking/fukking/drinking regardless. :francis:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Luxury cars being a terrible investment is a understatement. You driving a 100k car in country where the average vehicle worth like 5 racks. I’ve had my car hit and scratched so many times just being parked. And then you got to worry about devaluation. And if that’s not enough luxury cars put a target on your back and makes you much more likely to be a victim.
Leases exist lol

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
It does sends the message out to them, whether they adhere to it or not is another thing. It's even being posted here, so the message is being spread. I personally don't care and only listen to a really small amount of people anyway, none of them is a rapper, but if only 1 person can be like "he's actually right:jbhmm:" it already helped. I don't know how influential he is.
But if that's your take, you can also say that for stop smoking ads, birth control ads, drinking/DUI ads.. People gonna be smoking/fukking/drinking regardless. :francis:
You do know I basically said bold in the post you quoted? The message being posted here to a bunch of let's be honest dudes that aren't young means nothing to be honest. I'd hope old dudes that had it ain't trying to stunt like when they were teenagers young 20's esp if they aren't in entertainment or something like that. The only people that are saying he's actually right already agreed anyway. This guy isn't converting nobody.

Not really a big deal though just wanted to say my pov just like you did. Much respect to you fam.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Anyone saying Osiris is wise and intelligent is clearly not familiar with the young breh :pachaha:

Luxury cars being a terrible investment is a understatement. You driving a 100k car in country where the average vehicle worth like 5 racks. I’ve had my car hit and scratched so many times just being parked. And then you got to worry about devaluation. And if that’s not enough luxury cars put a target on your back and makes you much more likely to be a victim.

Yeah I hear a lot that luxury cars are a terrible investment. There is cars that retain or appreciate in value but they are usually rare and the circumstances that allow them to retain their value are usually based on media (like car was a part of a movie) or based on manufactured hype from people who intend to sell (happens more than you think).

But the way that we are wired as human beings determines why we invest our money the way we do. If men weren't so focused on p*ssy I doubt we'd buy cars, jewelry, go to the gym, so on and so forth so :yeshrug: I guess the investment is what you make it

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not trying to be funny but what does our commending dude do? It ain't stoping a thing as far as stunting. Its more bs circle jerking IMO. I want good behaviors as in right and wrong. When you're young this is what most of them do so I'm not on the old man get off my lawn flow. Most in here were doing their own version of stunting when younger if they could.

not just this guy or this situation.. Im talking in general.. The more we collectively commend all good behaviors, the better we'll be... Its just good practice to acknowledge it and keep it moving.. It only takes less than 30 seconds..

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
not just this guy or this situation.. Im talking in general.. The more we collectively commend all good behaviors, the better we'll be... Its just good practice to acknowledge it and keep it moving.. It only takes less than 30 seconds..
As you know we can only control ourselves. If that's how you feel I get that. I just disagree. Have a good one fam

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Good I wanna see more like this so I don't see some 20 year old working at walmart and selling packs in his spare time driving a 150000 mile used bmw for 25k on 84 month loan because it's "foreign" and can't pay to get it fixed when it breaks down and needs a new belt in 3 months :blessed:
Every college aged cac and breh in my city :damn: :wow:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As you know we can only control ourselves. If that's how you feel I get that. I just disagree. Have a good one fam

I don't have social media.. Its not like im commented on this dudes IG or Twitter post.. I seen this thread, heard his words, and thought it was a good perspective..

He could be a lying mfer for all I know.. I just say good shyt and K.I.M..

Its not even deep.. :manny:

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
I don't have social media.. Its not like im commented on this dudes IG or Twitter post.. I seen this thread, heard his words, and thought it was a good perspective..

He could be a lying mfer for all I know.. I just say good shyt and K.I.M..

Its not even deep.. :manny:
I know its not deep hence why I said what I said in my last post.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know its not deep hence why I said what I said in my last post.

if its not that deep.. then what are you trying to accomplish here?

You replied to my comment..

You gave your opinion of it..

I don’t give a shyt about it..

But you're still addressing me though..

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
if its not that deep.. then what are you trying to accomplish here?

You replied to my comment..

You gave your opinion of it..

I don’t give a shyt about it..

But you're still addressing me though..
Are you ok sir? What are you talking about?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you ok sir? What are you talking about?

just shut up dude.. please remember you quoted me 1st.

So what im doing at the moment is making you react to my post until you decide to stop.. It seems like you desire to have the last word..

So what im going to do is see how many hours you're going to respond to me until you get tired..

you stop, this back and fourth will stop.. :manny: