Rapper YK Osiris sells all his luxury vehicles and buys a Hyundai “I ain’t gotta stunt for IG”

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luxury cars being a terrible investment is a understatement. You driving a 100k car in country where the average vehicle worth like 5 racks. I’ve had my car hit and scratched so many times just being parked. And then you got to worry about devaluation. And if that’s not enough luxury cars put a target on your back and makes you much more likely to be a victim.

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
I don't even know the dude. :heh: But it sends a message out to everybody who's stunting just for the 'Gram, and that's a LOT of motherfukkers nowadays. You can have nice things and enjoy life (as you should) but a lot of people do that shyt just to shine/for clout and probably aren't even happy. And it's significant coming from a rapper who are known to be materialistic usually. Nowhere near the annoying vegan or religious freak if you ask me. :smugdraper:
It don't send that message out you think it does. That's like saying don't do drugs gets out to them pill popping types. People going to do what they want regardless. If that's fake stunting on the gram they still about to do it. This z list celebrity ain't about to put a dent in that. That's why I said it must resonate with you because the people doing this on the gram ain't about to stop nothing.

I will give you the vegan and religious person being more annoying.

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
If we want good behaviors from the youngsters, we gotta commend them when they do the right thing..

Whether its forced or not..:salute:
Not trying to be funny but what does our commending dude do? It ain't stoping a thing as far as stunting. Its more bs circle jerking IMO. I want good behaviors as in right and wrong. When you're young this is what most of them do so I'm not on the old man get off my lawn flow. Most in here were doing their own version of stunting when younger if they could.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Nobody ever said I love this Hyundai in their life and meant it. If it's a toyota, nissan, honda, subaru, ford, chevy, dodge......I get it. But a Hyundai :camby: Big cap

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
So essentially the same thing Cole exemplifies by purposely looking dusty. Except with vehicles. Interesting :ehh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:One day I'm going to see a rapper on their broke boy steez and ride this around the strip:

fiat-500-hybrid-city-car-Desktop-606x340.jpg

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Do what you do, but he probably took a huge loss on his luxury vehicles if he owned them. That's a bad situation to be in. I don't know this brother, but he got a whoooole lot of jewelry to "not be flossin."

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Nobody ever said I love this Hyundai in their life and meant it. If it's a toyota, nissan, honda, subaru, ford, chevy, dodge......I get it. But a Hyundai :camby: Big cap

:whoa:

If you had said that 10 years ago, fair. But Hyundai, Kia, and Genesis have come a long way. The telluride and palisade are clean, the stinger GT is out here, and Genesis entire lineup has been looking crisp and luxurious the last few years