Rapper YK Osiris sells all his luxury vehicles and buys a Hyundai “I ain’t gotta stunt for IG”

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
Because contrary to stuntin', this actually does sends out a message. :ehh:
Who does it send out a message to? If you really got money and you're young like is dude seems to be you're going to get nice things for the most part. Maybe it sends a message to you. The people most know and have saw with financial success even if they aren't famous have nice material things. It don't have to be a top level Bentley type car but nice still. This is along the lines of the annoying vegan or super religious person to be honest.

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
When you got enough status, there's no need to be flashy, honestly.
This sounds good but how many people does this even apply to compared to people that are flashy? Some just have the nice things? They might not post them but definitely have them. I don't care but I just think duke don't have it like that. If I saw someone like a Lebron type dude doing a used Hyundai that would resonate more IMO than this dude.

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
Who does it send out a message to? If you really got money and you're young like is dude seems to be you're going to get nice things for the most part. Maybe it sends a message to you. The people most know and have saw with financial success even if they aren't famous have nice material things. It don't have to be a top level Bentley type car but nice still. This is along the lines of the annoying vegan or super religious person to be honest.
I don't even know the dude. :heh: But it sends a message out to everybody who's stunting just for the 'Gram, and that's a LOT of motherfukkers nowadays. You can have nice things and enjoy life (as you should) but a lot of people do that shyt just to shine/for clout and probably aren't even happy. And it's significant coming from a rapper who are known to be materialistic usually. Nowhere near the annoying vegan or religious freak if you ask me. :smugdraper: