Rapper Lil Mosey Charged with Rape, Pleads Not Guilty (Facing a Life Sentence)

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
My only issue with this is where theres a drunk woman,its likely there is a drunk man.
So how do you really assume the man had the ability to make his best decisions.
When you absolve the woman and acknowledge she couldn't make a clear decision.
As men its going to be on us to not let each other go outside.
Same way women stop there girls from leaving with dudes when they are drunk,we gotta do the same for both our boy and the woman.
But its tough,because women will often call you for sex when they are drunk.
Some even pretend they are drunk so not to hurt their egos,asking for sex. Either way you gotta turn that down or at least get the consent in a text or something.s

True. It's a tricky situation. I like a drink but will always cut off before I get anywhere near to a drunk state. But a lot of people like to get blackout drunk and try and fukk.

These days you have to weigh up if you as a man are pushing it too quickly. That's why asking clear consent before anything is the smartest thing a man can do these days. Especially with a chick you've just met. Now chicks you've been with previously is a bit different as you know the lay of the land better.

It takes the romance out of things but I dont want any trouble

:hubie:

Daps
so, it wasn’t rape in the car... but, it was rape in the cabin?

yo man wtf

“The friend” is all a part of this scheme. They knew they were getting fukked. Mosey was setup ... they took the drugs because they know that will help their story.

I’m certain monetary compensation will be involved at some point

I dont know about all of that but im still saying...

If I'm having consensual sex with a chic, she goes to sleep in my house and I'm scumbag enough to leave out the room when you're going in the room, I'm a true scumbag for that. But does that make one a rapist? :jbhmm:

I truly don't understand how he's being accused of rape in this situation :jbhmm:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I dont know about all of that but im still saying...

If I'm having consensual sex with a chic, she goes to sleep in my house and I'm scumbag enough to leave out the room when you're going in the room, I'm a true scumbag for that. But does that make one a rapist? :jbhmm:

I truly don't understand how he's being accused of rape in this situation :jbhmm:

wasn’t no rape. It’s two stupid dog ass hoes looking for a come up

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so, it wasn’t rape in the car... but, it was rape in the cabin?

yo man wtf

“The friend” is all a part of this scheme. They knew they were getting fukked. Mosey was setup ... they took the drugs because they know that will help their story.

I’m certain monetary compensation will be involved at some point

It says she was blacked out or near blacked out in the cabin. Maybe he assumed it was cool in the cabin because it was cool in the car.
That is debatable and could easily be a misunderstanding depending on how drunk she was.
But If she was unconscience you shouldn't make that assumption:comeon:. But I could understand a misunderstanding if you just had consensual sex in the car and shes just tipsy.
Some women deal with their drunk differently,so without seeing how she deals with hers its hard to say if he should have definitely known.
Women can be very talkative and active while drunk,but not remember any of it. Is that considered "black out" drunk?Some think it is.
The term "black out" drunk to me should only be used if you are actually unconscience. Not when you just got so drunk you don't remember what you were doing,thats COMPLTELY different.

Agree on the thing about the drugs,just look how women used T.I and Tiny having drugs available against them. Women were able to turn around and say he peer pressured into using the drugs to make it seem sinister. As if him and Tiny wasn't doing the drugs too. You learned to say no in school when we had D.A.R.E.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
seems like he slept with her while she was sober. then after she got drunk , he thought it would be okay if he goes for round 2 hours later because she gave consent earlier in the day for the first round.

mosey didn't get permission for round 2.:huhldup:

his friend is even worse based off the accusations

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
seems like he slept with her while she was sober. then after she got drunk , he thought it would be okay if he goes for round 2 hours later because she gave consent earlier in the day for the first round.

breh didn't get permission for round 2.:huhldup:
And his boy even raped her while she was blacked out too :huhldup:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
My only issue with this is where theres a drunk woman,its likely there is a drunk man.
So how do you really assume the man had the ability to make his best decisions.
When you absolve the woman and acknowledge she couldn't make a clear decision.
As men its going to be on us to not let each other go out sad.
Same way women stop there girls from leaving with dudes when they are drunk,we gotta do the same for both our boy and the woman.
But its tough,because women will often call you for sex when they are drunk.
Some even pretend they are drunk so not to hurt their egos,asking for sex. Either way you gotta turn that down or at least get the consent in a text or something.s
Those intoxicated Consent laws were made to give females power. So they can either set a guy up or save their clean reputation if it got out she was bein a hoe.
It doesn’t matter if the guy was drunk as well