Rapper Lil Mosey Charged with Rape, Pleads Not Guilty (Facing a Life Sentence)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fakkit negged me

COME SPIT IN MY FACE YOU bytch ASS nikka...I WILL DOG WALK YOU p*ssy

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this fakkit ass nikka...watch when I get up there...we’ll see who’s broke and we’ll see who the p*ssy is

this bytch takes nut to the face...fakkit

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
According to the affidavit, obtained by TMZ, one of the alleged victims says she consented to having sex with Mosey in a vehicle but goes on to says she blacked out afterward in the cabin after drinking White Claws and champagne. She claims a short time later Mosey got on top of her and was pushing her legs up and apart while he was having sex with her. She said she recalled having pain in her leg muscles while Mosey was pushing her legs.

She says she blacked out again and woke up to find the other man forcing himself on her.

I swear both men and women need to learn to stop engaging in hook ups when one or both parties are intoxicated. If you're a dude, and she's intoxicated, leave her where she's at. You're asking for trouble. These women need to quit acting like there aren't wolves out here. Even if a dude ain't a wolf, that alcohol might turn him into one. Or she's faded and saying yes, only to regret it the next day. It's not worth the trouble. Go home by yourself and avoid legal fees and risking your freedom.