Rapper Lil Mosey Charged with Rape, Pleads Not Guilty (Facing a Life Sentence)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And there goes the “rape”

:francis:
I never understood trains. I just couldn't do it. There was times where chicks were down to smash all the homies and I couldn't do it.

I don't have the answers some chicks are down for trains and really the issue is when a ugly nikka tries to get aggressive and get the same treatent the fly nikka got. I heard from a female medic that treated chicks who were "raped" in Iraq who said that It was usually that a chick objected to an ugly nikka and he pressed her.

Make no mistake any coercion is stil rape but it's also kinda grey, In sense of a "mid" chick coming through and saying If you want to fukk me you got to fukk my man's too.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood trains. I just couldn't do it. There was times where chicks were down to smash all the homies and I couldn't do it.

I don't have the answers some chicks are down for trains and really the issue is when a ugly nikka tries to get aggressive and get the same treatent the fly nikka got. I heard from a female medic that treated chicks who were "raped" in Iraq who said that It was usually that a chick objected to an ugly nikka and he pressed her.

Make no mistake any coercion is stil rape but it's also kinda grey, In sense of a "mid" chick coming through and saying If you want to fukk me you got to fukk my man's too.

Seems like a situation to avoid altogether :picard:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Seems like a situation to avoid altogether :picard:

Exactly, But In the military and I assume in the rap game You can't be the nikka slaying all the chicks. In the rap game nikkas would tell bytches if they wanted to meet the rapper they would have to give up some dome. That's not rape. But if the nikka pulled out his dikk after the rapper hit and pressed her that's rape.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Dude was set up. Breh gets a bus load of groupies at every show and an A list artist. He's not hurting for p*ssy and rich enough to have call girls on deck. Makes no sense :yeshrug:

Ion know this man so I'm not passing judgement on him one way or the other, but contrary to popular belief, rape is rarely about simply being horny and/or lacking "sexual access".

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
This sound similar to Gibbs situation, fortunately for him he didn’t smash at all
These rappers gotta learn how to surround themselves with the right people