Rapper Lil Mosey Charged with Rape, Pleads Not Guilty (Facing a Life Sentence)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s fukked. For him to be charged with ACTUAL RAPE, they have some strong evidence. Otherwise it’d been sexual battery or something

The bruising could be enough,even though some women bruise easily it CAN imply you were lifting up the dead weight of her legs. Sexual battery I think is what got 2pac sentenced to 2-4 years I believe. That was in 95,so in 2021 for "Lil Mosey" the public outcry could have this dude sitting for a minute.

I think this kid is pretty popular,I came acrossed him because he sampled a classic Immature song:wow:. He has almost 100 million views.

some say it was stolen from this.Clean sample regardless,two trash rappers.

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
The bruising could be enough,even though some women bruise easily it CAN imply you were lifting up the dead weight of her legs. Sexual battery I think is what got 2pac sentenced to 2-4 years I believe. That was in 95,so in 2021 for "Lil Mosey" the public outcry could have this dude sitting for a minute.

bet they have his nut.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Drunk women and sex never go well.

Much less if you're an arrogant ass who cant make good decisions. Women not in control of their facilities should mean you wish them a goodnight and keep it moving.

He cant have been surrounding himself with anyone with sense if they let him go ahead with this.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drunk women and sex never go well.

Much less if you're an arrogant ass who cant make good decisions. Women not in control of their facilities should mean you wish them a goodnight and keep it moving.

He cant have been surrounding himself with anyone with sense if they let him go ahead with this.

My only issue with this is where theres a drunk woman,its likely there is a drunk man.
So how do you really assume the man had the ability to make his best decisions.
When you absolve the woman and acknowledge she couldn't make a clear decision.
As men its going to be on us to not let each other go out sad.
Same way women stop there girls from leaving with dudes when they are drunk,we gotta do the same for both our boy and the woman.
But its tough,because women will often call you for sex when they are drunk.
Some even pretend they are drunk so not to hurt their egos,asking for sex. Either way you gotta turn that down or at least get the consent in a text or something.s

Last edited:
Daps
Lil Mosey's in big trouble in the state of Washington ... he's been charged with rape, and there's a warrant out for his arrest after failing to appear for a court hearing.

The “Pull Up" rapper was supposed to appear in court Wednesday, just weeks after he was charged with second-degree rape. We’re told Mosey never showed up ... so now he's a wanted man.

This all stems from an alleged incident back in January after a woman says she and a girlfriend went to a cabin to see Mosey but claims they ended up getting raped by him and another man.

According to the affidavit, obtained by TMZ, one of the alleged victims says she consented to having sex with Mosey in a vehicle but goes on to says she blacked out afterward in the cabin after drinking White Claws and champagne. She claims a short time later Mosey got on top of her and was pushing her legs up and apart while he was having sex with her. She said she recalled having pain in her leg muscles while Mosey was pushing her legs.

She says she blacked out again and woke up to find the other man forcing himself on her.

In the affidavit, the woman says she suffered injuries, including bruising on her arm, neck and inner knee. She also claims she got a message from one of the people at the party that said the guys were talking about "training two girls."

If convicted, Mosey faces a maximum sentence of life in prison.

:francis:

He may have to pay them off. However, the state took the case so he better get an attorney with real juice in Washington. Ultimately, I don’t support rape so to heck with them.

How do you get charged for rape when she consented to sex with you but not the other man?

Shouldn't HE be charged with rape?
:jbhmm:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
06tW68X.jpg

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
How do you get charged for rape when she consented to sex with you but not the other man?

Shouldn't HE be charged with rape?
:jbhmm:

so, it wasn’t rape in the car... but, it was rape in the cabin?

yo man wtf

“The friend” is all a part of this scheme. They knew they were getting fukked. Mosey was setup ... they took the drugs because they know that will help their story.

I’m certain monetary compensation will be involved at some point