Rapper Lil Mosey Charged with Rape, Pleads Not Guilty (Facing a Life Sentence)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
That won't stop him from making a new account. His old one, @Benefited, is still banned.

And he still here :francis:
9lT.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: Nah.
Ain't you rape someone too?

Obviously no,i was taken out of context like you idiots are doing in here:martin:
My point is pretty clear,you can't be the aggressor anymore in this current landscape. You need to just take your time,make these women as horny as we get,until they are the ones climbing on you,and pulling your dikk out. You as the man don't take a titi out,grab a handful of ass,or unbuckle anything on a woman in this climate. Not until she is practically attacking you,you will then know its time.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka still hasn't been permabanned?
:mindblown:

Who the hell is you,get the facts straight before you call for someones banning. And yall taking this energy with me when I'm giving game on how not to end up like this young man,and many young men will end up if they aren't taught quickly. But my post are for the youth watching,yall clowns rather play and make jokes at peoples expense all day. No matter how serious the topic obviously.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude was set up. Breh gets a bus load of groupies at every show and an A list artist. He's not hurting for p*ssy and rich enough to have call girls on deck. Makes no sense :yeshrug:

:mjtf: you say the same about Daren Sharper?

came in to say the exact same thing. Point being, you never know with people

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Who the hell is you,get the facts straight before you call for someones banning. And yall taking this energy with me when I'm giving game on how not to end up like this young man,and many young men will end up if they aren't taught quickly. But my post are for the youth watching,yall clowns rather play and make jokes at peoples expense all day. No matter how serious the topic obviously.
We have to be like Cosby and make women fukk us? That's the game you're giving out?
:gucci:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have to be like Cosby and make women fukk us? That's the game you're giving out?
:gucci:

Aww damn,when you put it like that:huhldup:

But thats not what #WeCanAllBeCosby means. That just means things that men did in the past like in Cosbys case,giving women party drugs,or putting guns on the dresser,or annoying women into sex,smashing drunk women can and will get you locked up like Cosby in this current climate.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I humbly take my L, @Groovy Tony set me straight,that post did sound crazy if you don't understand the context. I really was about to fight that lowquality post warning too:francis:.I have edited my post, do NOT do what Cosby did. I just mean to make the women be the aggressor in this era. Women now are trained to find ways they could be victims in situations. Not only women,but in matters of sex that mentality is very dangerous. And you are going to see alot of young mens lives and reputations destroyed.
Alot of old men stuck in the past as well.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
came in to say the exact same thing. Point being, you never know with people

Entitlement and arrogance plays a major role in rape. Men who are attractive and feel entitled,will not neccessarily handle rejection well.
So saying somebody famous or attractive with options wouldn't rape somebody is saying "Why would she reject him:mjtf:"
Not only is that gay,but its that type of mentality that probably sent a Daren Sharper into an outrage when he was told no.