Rapper Foolio shot and killed at his birthday party last night. RIP

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know suicide by cops is a thing, but I think it’s becoming clear that “suicide by opps” is also lowkey a thing among a lot of these mentally unhealthy drill artists..

if you look at his story, dude was posting his real time location all night, a big no no as a drill rapper obviously, and the energy at his birthday was just weird, like everyone knew some crazy shyt was about to go down.. I know this is hella cliche, but try be kind to yourself and others as much as possible,, you never know what someone is going thru :beli: ..

Daps
We know suicide by cops is a thing, but I think it’s becoming clear that “suicide by opps” is also lowkey a thing among a lot of these mentally unhealthy drill artists..
Now I don't do the "R.I.P." thing for those that are involved in that life... but it seem likely, reading though his final posts he was ready to check out. Based on decisions made when they're teenagers really (brains not even fully developed) these dudes start to build traps for themselves and by the time they reach their mid 20's (if they live that long) it's no way out. It obvious dude wasn't getting paper like that so he was pretty much stuck, no escape.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:francis:

This part "Went out to eat on his birthday"

tenor.gif