Rapper Foolio shot and killed at his birthday party last night. RIP

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Why am I investing in someone that can crash out? I see it as similar to shortening a stock, hoping it will fail because it’s worth more failing than keeping it and seeing marginal returns. They knew what they were investing in
💥💥💥

Some of the artists who are a little more aware are some of the artists who decide to remain independent.

When they tell you it’s a cold game, they mean it. The people in the offices, the people we never see- they profit the most off of “hiphop”. Never forget that.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Yungeen Ace gotta be cooking up something marvelous in the kitchen right now :wow:

Top Opp is now Top Dead Opp. I’ve always thought dude really needed to get off the street and dissin dead oops BS, get away from Jacksonville, focus on music. Had to be “at peace” if he’s giving out addresses to air b&bs and after parties all willy nilly

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Imagine being a “famous” rapper and getting killed at the holiday inn. When are these cats going to learn how to move???

was living paranoid dodging a court summons… I can only imagine how hidden I would be if I had real ops.

Also…. He got the same energy he put out in the world. No real sympathy.
He wasn't that famous...

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:The man had a IG clip welcoming THOTs, party comers, and the grim reaper.

Like what could go wrong
20a1b30657662058d6812e70c68eb165.gif