Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You are entitled to your opinion, of course. But it really is a stretch to label ALL WM as evil in 2014 because some WM raped BW in during slavery.

Again, the tongue-lashing is always reserved for BW who date IR yet no one comes out of the woodwork for the BM who worship WW.
White man is the devil boo. That is just a fact. :manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That's a jailhouse mentality. But I will let you have the very last word on the matter.
Nah. This someone that talks to way more strangers than you. I live in a tourist town and I am no shy cat (as most will tell you here). I'm out the house 3 days a week from midnight to 7am, talking to a lot of mufukkas from all over, many of which buzzed up so I know these cats aren't filtered. You're just lying.

Who the fukk in here has ever heard someone say "I dont like black people" to their faces. Hardly anybody. Most humans are non confrontational, and if you're in a venue with confrontational people, that's a reflection of you. most strangers when they meet and converse look for common ground, not confrontation, why do you think people ask, where are you from? what do you do? they're trying to find common ground. So either its someone you know (hanging out with losers, thus making you one) or you lying. Like some cat is really gonna say "I'd rather get an immigrant, from taco bell that doesn't speak english than an educated black woman with no kids" to a black womans face. You either filtering the context of the conversation or talking out your ass.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Nah. This someone that talks to way more strangers than you. I live in a tourist town and I am no shy cat (as most will tell you here). I'm out the house 3 days a week from midnight to 7am, talking to a lot of mufukkas from all over, many of which buzzed up so I know these cats aren't filtered. You're just lying.

Who the fukk in here has ever heard someone say "I dont like black people" to their faces. Hardly anybody. Most humans are non confrontational, and if you're in a venue with confrontational people, that's a reflection of you. most strangers when they meet and converse look for common ground, not confrontation, why do you think people ask, where are you from? what do you do? they're trying to find common ground. So either its someone you know (hanging out with losers, thus making you one) or you lying. Like some cat is really gonna say "I'd rather get an immigrant, from taco bell that doesn't speak english than an educated black woman with no kids" to a black womans face. You either filtering the context of the conversation or talking out your ass.

Sorry but it certainly happened. I'm not a "street person" so I'm not used to dealing with people who are rough around the edges. But as I stated, yours will be the last word.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So yes, I will date the men who actively pursue me romantically and that is usually White and Hispanic men. Black men will "check" me out but White and Hispanic men "ask" me out. I will never apologize for that.

Stop telling us about your fake love life. Nobody cares about some random bytch's life.This goes beyond you and your pathetic posturing. This is a hip hop and sports forum, not whatever you think it is. Go preach your nonsense in "white and Hispanic forum" and be laughed out there. Nobody needs to read anymore of your fanciful delusions, as though they have any relevancy to the topic at hand.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Nobody is romantically pursuing you, liar. You just need to stop posting here. This is a black man forum. Go preach your nonsense in "white and Hispanic forum" and be laughed out. You truly believe your deluge.

The Locker Room
Lifestyle and Relationship advice. Have some decency in here & Ladies Welcome :sas1:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Sorry but it certainly happened. I'm not a "street person" so I'm not used to dealing with people who are rough around the edges. But as I stated, yours will be the last word.
Not a street person but conversing with people that would tell you to your face, they'd pick immigrants that work at taco bell over black women with college educations....riiiiiiiiight.

you was lyin. just say you read that shyt on another board next time, and save the gas. typically I ignore peoples gas, people tend to pull that shyt out of their pocket when they're trying to advance their argument. "this one dude told me" "I know this one person that", you can tell they're lying when its highly offensive because 99% of people are non confrontational. if it's positive, I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt because most humans will say positive things to a stranger as to find common ground. This is simple social interaction.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
What a disgusting couple. And she is a disgrace.

Hopefully the black entertainment sphere stops working with her from here on out. She used us to launch herself into a social circle which made it easier for her to find a cac. Filth.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Not a street person but conversing with people that would tell you to your face, they'd pick immigrants that work at taco bell over black women with college educations....riiiiiiiiight.

you was lyin. just say you read that shyt on another board next time, and save the gas.

No need to lie about that happening. Sorry to disappoint you. There are certain people in this world who are nasty and rude. There are also many Black guys who HATE BW. They exist in the world and they even exist on this board. So again, I have no need to lie about my experiences.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No need to lie about that happening. Sorry to disappoint you. There are certain people in this world who are nasty and rude. There are also many Black guys who HATE BW. They exist in the world and they even exist on this board. So again, I have no need to lie about my experiences.
I didn't say their wasn't, but I'll be damn if they're going around telling this bullshyt to a womans face. If they reawlly hated you, they wouldnt be talking to you in the first place, let alone discussing dating. STOP IT. Just stop. Its over. shhhhh

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Locker Room
Lifestyle and Relationship advice. Have some decency in here & Ladies Welcome :sas1:

You are always asking the same questions and giving the same fake testimonies of your pathetic life in order to establish catchet. You come to these threads like flies to rotting flesh with the same delusional nonsense you had on the first day. You're probably the same ugly-as-sin british loser who has 5 aliases, all of which saying everything but the (hideous) truth. Your whining everyday won't change anything. You're a self hating delusional wench with an axe to grind against black men. That much is certain. So far as what is important is that which is good for black people: IR is not. Therefore it must not be supported. There are many reasons, and the Arabs and Russians and Japanese and the Italians think so too. I have studies on attractiveness, racism, etc and they all reflect what we all think they reflect. There are no surprises as respects whites, which means posters here are right and you are wrong so far as those things go. That means you are a delusional moron.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: GZR

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Other groups hate BM and BW; BM and BW "hating" and discriminating each other does not exist. Other groups doing so is, and that's what black American history and oppression is about. Go away, you stupid troll. There are none that hate blacks more, men and women, than others groups (like whites and Hispanics - the majority have anti-black bias) . Random black c00ns, male and female, are irrelevant. A cursory review of a place like YouTube, of anti-black hate sites, of just about anything, supports this fact. All them peoples hold disdain for blacks at worst and are indifferent at best. This is a fact in study and history:snoop:

Morons who say things like "Black guys hate BW" b/c some black guys criticize BW are the same morons who think Arab men hate Arab women b/c Arab men complain about them. Black unity is the key.

Last edited: