Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care if you guys are against interracial dating or not, I'm going to marry the man that makes me happy and that compliments me the most regardless of his skin tone.

You guys are acting like since someone to open to dating outside their race, they're actively seeking to marry outside of it and have mixed children. I've never stated that I WANT to marry outside my race nor that I wanted mixed children but I also would never deny a good man a chance based solely on his race.

I know plenty of sisters who'll purposely have mixed children in hopes they who wont look like them. And that is just another indicator as to how blacks are their own worst enemy. You can't deny this. You know it goes on. And their c00ns and deserve any spite they receive.
And this discussion isn't projected to your own personal feelings per say. You've already mentioned you wont let race be the final decision in your choosing a husband and father for your children. We get it.
I'm simply pointing out why marriage isn't just merely the union between man and women as you seem to believe. It has cultural and social elements as well. And if you don't feel you have any obligation to your people, then of course I wouldn't expect you to care about who you marry or have children with.

There are individuals with deep convictions regarding the future success of their people. And I am one of them.I don't expect most blacks to have those same heartfelt convictions as I do. Because most have been conditioned to be apathetic to their own progress. The little dignity and honor they once had has been beaten out of them. And they can barely perceive of a future with themselves in it. You'll rarely find a black who is selfless and forward thinking in terms of his/her own people. Countless generations of blacks felt the same as you do. And they are in part why the sons and daughters constantly find themselves at the bottom of the social and economic totem pole. How a people sees themselves 20 or 50 years down the line has always been the deciding factor of where that group is headed. But most blacks can barely project an image of themselves 3 or 4 years down the line let alone their own people.

Blacks need more forward thinkers, and individuals with a willingness to sacrifice for a greater cause. And the greatest challenge we face as a people is the destruction of the black family. Therefore, the number one goal should be to rebuild the black family. And that must start at an individual level.
But if you are instead, content on satisfying our own emotions out of narcissism and vanity you'll simply be another countless negro that those who come after will view upon with scorn, spite, and regret.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know plenty of sisters who'll purposely have mixed children in hopes they who wont look like them. And that is just another indicator as to how blacks are their own worst enemy. You can't deny this.

i can easily deny it because its not true. other blacks may present road blocks or stagnation, but our worst enemy? nah, our worst enemy are the ones that maintain this system of inequality

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can easily deny it because its not true. other blacks may present road blocks or stagnation, but our worst enemy? nah, our worst enemy are the ones that maintain this system of inequality

this really another subject for another day. I want what is best for black people and pray they'll realize their own potential. And we won't be able to do this as long as there a large number of blacks who present these "road blocks". Blacks are there own worst enemy. We kill each other in large numbers mostly over foolishness, we constantly degrade and dehumanize each other, and we continue to allow external entities to exploit us. This is no one's fault but our own. Part of realizing our true potential is realizing that we must take accountability for our own. And surely aren't going to confront any system of inequality or white supremacy with the mindstate of blacks today.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I can't do nothin but :salute: Eve. This has to be one of the biggest come ups by a former ratchet straight out the streets of Philly stripper chick. I applaud her hustle :manny:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I know plenty of sisters who'll purposely have mixed children in hopes they who wont look like them. And that is just another indicator as to how blacks are their own worst enemy. You can't deny this. You know it goes on. And their c00ns and deserve any spite they receive.
And this discussion isn't projected to your own personal feelings per say. You've already mentioned you wont let race be the final decision in your choosing a husband and father for your children. We get it.
I'm simply pointing out why marriage isn't just merely the union between man and women as you seem to believe. It has cultural and social elements as well. And if you don't feel you have any obligation to your people, then of course I wouldn't expect you to care about who you marry or have children with.

There are individuals with deep convictions regarding the future success of their people. And I am one of them.I don't expect most blacks to have those same heartfelt convictions as I do. Because most have been conditioned to be apathetic to their own progress. The little dignity and honor they once had has been beaten out of them. And they can barely perceive of a future with themselves in it. You'll rarely find a black who is selfless and forward thinking in terms of his/her own people. Countless generations of blacks felt the same as you do. And they are in part why the sons and daughters constantly find themselves at the bottom of the social and economic totem pole. How a people sees themselves 20 or 50 years down the line has always been the deciding factor of where that group is headed. But most blacks can barely project an image of themselves 3 or 4 years down the line let alone their own people.

Blacks need more forward thinkers, and individuals with a willingness to sacrifice for a greater cause. And the greatest challenge we face as a people is the destruction of the black family. Therefore, the number one goal should be to rebuild the black family. And that must start at an individual level.
But if you are instead, content on satisfying our own emotions out of narcissism and vanity you'll simply be another countless negro that those who come after will view upon with scorn, spite, and regret.
So now marrying a man who I love is considered narcissistic?

My mom married a man she loved and so did my grandmother, those men just so happen to be black. So did they marry out of narcissism? Or because their spouses are black they get a pass?

I've ALREADY mentioned that I WANT to marry inside my race and have black children but I also won't deny a good man based solely on his race either. As a matter of fact, I'm talking to a black man right now so this conversation you're having is irrelevant toward me. This seems to be more geared toward bedwenches and c00ns who talk down on the opposite gender and marry white for status and aesthetic reasons, things I am NOT doing.

No matter what you say, you're not going to strong arm me into marrying and starting a family with a man based solely on his skin tone, be it white or black.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
On the subject on interracial relationships, I have no problem for blacks dating out.

But I do have a problem of blacks who date out still claiming black pride or still thinking they have a say when comes black issue, specially black family issues.

When you jump the fence, you pretty much useless to the community (unless your mixed kids marry black again), you don't see other races of people do it but us.

If you want to date out than power to you, but just don't come in here start lecturing on black issue (when it least comes to community wealth or black family .

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now marrying a man who I love is considered narcissistic?

My mom married a man she loved and so did my grandmother, those men just so happen to be black. So did they marry out of narcissism? Or because their spouses are black they get a pass?

I've ALREADY mentioned that I WANT to marry inside my race and have black children but I also won't deny a good man based solely on his race either. As a matter of fact, I'm talking to a black man right now so this conversation you're having is irrelevant toward me. This seems to be more geared toward bedwenches and c00ns who talk down on the opposite gender and marry white for status and aesthetic reasons, things I am NOT doing.

No matter what you say, you're not going to strong arm me into marrying and starting a family with a man based solely on his skin tone, be it white or black.

We are all narcissistic in some fashion. I stated before that I don't expect most people to be selfless enough to wait on a black mate. Especially if you feel you have no deep obligation to your own people to begin with. I agree that you can't help who you fall in love with but that's not what the underlying meaning of marriage and having children is all about. People grow to love each other with time and that usually results in healthier relationships. You can quite easily fall out of love as you do in love. There has to be something more that binds a man and women together that is greater than just a ever fleeting emotion. There has to be vision for the future. And if rebuilding the black family is your intention (which if your black, it really should be), then that vision is ensuring a better future for your children and blacks in general.Instead of reiterating myself I will simply highlight the points I think you need to re-examine.

"I know plenty of sisters who'll purposely have mixed children in hopes they who wont look like them. And that is just another indicator as to how blacks are their own worst enemy. You can't deny this. You know it goes on. And their c00ns and deserve any spite they receive.

But if you are instead, content on satisfying our own emotions out of narcissism and vanity you'll simply be another countless negro that those who come after will view upon with scorn, spite, and regret."

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
On the subject on interracial relationships, I have no problem for blacks dating out.

But I do have a problem of blacks who date out still claiming black pride or still thinking they have a say when comes black issue, specially black family issues.

When you jump the fence, you pretty much useless to the community (unless your mixed kids marry black again), you don't see other races of people do it but us.

If you want to date out than power to you, but just don't come in here start lecturing on black issue (when it least comes to community wealth or black family .

Some of the most prominent Black leaders, civil rights activists, politicians who speak (or spoke) on Black issues have/had White spouses/partners...

Cornel West
Dr. Henry Louis Gates
Fredrick Douglass
Walter White (NAACP)
W.E.B. Du Bois (NAACP)
Julian Bond (NAACP)
C.L.R. James
Amiri Baraka Jones
Sidney Poitier
James Brown (I'm Black and I'm Proud)
Van Jones
Harold Ford
Clarence Thomas

Why do we give "pro-Black" Black men a pass on their relationships/marriages with White women yet stone Black women to death for the mere thought of finding a non-Black man attractive?

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
S

Why do we give "pro-Black" Black men a pass on their relationships/marriages with White women yet stone Black women to death for the mere thought of finding a non-Black man attractive?

they don't.

Tae

All Star
Daps
Some of the most prominent Black leaders, civil rights activists, politicians who speak (or spoke) on Black issues have/had White spouses/partners...

Cornel West
Dr. Henry Louis Gates
Fredrick Douglass
Walter White (NAACP)
W.E.B. Du Bois (NAACP)
Julian Bond (NAACP)
C.L.R. James
Sidney Poitier
Van Jones
Harold Ford
Clarence Thomas

Homegirl let it go.
If it offers you any solace know that more than half of those men wound up divorced.
You'll have the last laugh in the end, okay.
Maybe that is why no one pays any mind to black men marrying out because they know it's not going to last. On the flip when black women marry out their marriages tend to last, not mention that white men hold a higher position in society, so the rise of black women marrying out has a bigger impact on the black community.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Cornel West
Dr. Henry Louis Gates
Fredrick Douglass
Walter White (NAACP)
W.E.B. Du Bois (NAACP)
Julian Bond (NAACP)
C.L.R. James
Sidney Poitier
Van Jones
Harold Ford
Clarence Thomas

Who gives them passes?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Some of the most prominent Black leaders, civil rights activists, politicians who speak (or spoke) on Black issues have/had non-Black spouses/partners...

Cornel West
Dr. Henry Louis Gates
Fredrick Douglass
Walter White (NAACP)
W.E.B. Du Bois (NAACP)
Julian Bond (NAACP)
C.L.R. James
Sidney Poitier
Van Jones
Harold Ford
Clarence Thomas

When did I gave black men a pass?:what:

And some of the people you use listed are all talk and no action(did you actually listed Clarence Thomas:snoop:).

Also just because you say your pro-black does not mean you are.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR