Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Homegirl let it go.
If it offers you any solace know that more than half of those men wound up divorced.
You'll have the last laugh in the end, okay.
Maybe that is why no one pays any mind to black men marrying out because they know it's not going to last. On the flip when black women marry out their marriages tend to last, not mention that white men hold a higher position in society, so the rise of black women marrying out has a bigger impact on the black community.
No it does not.:beli:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
We are all narcissistic in some fashion. I stated before that I don't expect most people to be selfless enough to wait on a black mate. Especially if you feel you have no deep obligation to your own people to begin with. I agree that you can't help who you fall in love with but that's not what the underlying meaning of marriage and having children is all about. People grow to love each other with time and that usually results in healthier relationships. You can quite easily fall out of love as you do in love. There has to be something more that binds a man and women together that is greater than just a ever fleeting emotion. There has to be vision for the future. And if rebuilding the black family is your intention (which if your black, it really should be), then that vision is ensuring a better future for your children and blacks in general.Instead of reiterating myself I will simply highlight the points I think you need to re-examine.

"I know plenty of sisters who'll purposely have mixed children in hopes they who wont look like them. And that is just another indicator as to how blacks are their own worst enemy. You can't deny this. You know it goes on. And their c00ns and deserve any spite they receive.
And this discussion isn't projected to your own personal feelings per say. You've already mentioned you wont let race be the final decision in your choosing a husband and father for your children. We get it.
I'm simply pointing out why marriage isn't just merely the union between man and women as you seem to believe. It has cultural and social elements as well. And if you don't feel you have any obligation to your people, then of course I wouldn't expect you to care about who you marry or have children with.

There are individuals with deep convictions regarding the future success of their people. And I am one of them.I don't expect most blacks to have those same heartfelt convictions as I do. Because most have been conditioned to be apathetic to their own progress. The little dignity and honor they once had has been beaten out of them. And they can barely perceive of a future with themselves in it. You'll rarely find a black who is selfless and forward thinking in terms of his/her own people. Countless generations of blacks felt the same as you do. And they are in part why the sons and daughters constantly find themselves at the bottom of the social and economic totem pole. How a people sees themselves 20 or 50 years down the line has always been the deciding factor of where that group is headed. But most blacks can barely project an image of themselves 3 or 4 years down the line let alone their own people.

Blacks need more forward thinkers, and individuals with a willingness to sacrifice for a greater cause. And the greatest challenge we face as a people is the destruction of the black family. Therefore, the number one goal should be to rebuild the black family. And that must start at an individual level.
But if you are instead, content on satisfying our own emotions out of narcissism and vanity you'll simply be another countless negro that those who come after will view upon with scorn, spite, and regret."
Why wouldn't I wait on a black mate though? I actively pursue black men but if a Puerto Rican dude hits on me, I'm not going to deny him. If that makes me a bedwenches then so be it.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why wouldn't I wait on a black mate though? I actively pursue black men but if a Puerto Rican dude hits on me, I'm not going to deny him. If that makes me a bedwenches then so be it.

Lol you are reiterating that fact that you don't care about color while ignoring or failing to comment on any of the points I've made. It seems you are desperate for our validation and acceptance to marry outside of your race. As I stated, do as you please.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Lol you are reiterating that fact that you don't care about color while ignoring or failing to comment on any of the points I've made. It seems you are desperate for our validation and acceptance to marry outside of your race. As I stated, do as you please.
No I keep saying it cause you guys don't understand what I'm saying. I actively pursue and want a black man, I don't do that with other races. But if a man from another race pursues me, which doesn't happen that often to begin with, I won't deny him because of his race.

I don't disagree with any of the points you've made but that still doesn't change my mind, what does is life experiences.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I keep saying it cause you guys don't understand what I'm saying. I actively pursue and want a black man, I don't do that with other races. But if a man from another race pursues me, which doesn't happen that often to begin with, I won't deny him because of his race.

I don't disagree with any of the points you've made but that still doesn't change my mind, what does is life experiences.

Then sister, your priorities and obligations are focused else where. You live in the here and now and aren't willing to sacrifice for something that transcends time. And that is the progress and advancement of your people. End of story.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Then sister, your priorities and obligations are focused else where. You live in the here and now and aren't willing to sacrifice for something that transcends time. And that is the progress and advancement of your people. End of story.
So marrying within my race is a sacrifice that transcends time? Alright, I'm not even thinking about marriage for another 8-9 years so maybe I'll learn that when the time comes.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

Can I ask you a question?

If you found somebody outside your race and married that person and have kids, would tell you kids to marry black or not?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Can I ask you a question?

If you found somebody outside your race and married that person and have kids, would tell you kids to marry black or not?
I would tell them what my mom told me, marry whoever makes u happy.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Homegirl let it go.
If it offers you any solace know that more than half of those men wound up divorced.
You'll have the last laugh in the end, okay.
Maybe that is why no one pays any mind to black men marrying out because they know it's not going to last. On the flip when black women marry out their marriages tend to last, not mention that white men hold a higher position in society, so the rise of black women marrying out has a bigger impact on the black community.
This post reeks of black men hate.

Wash your mouth with soap. :wow:

Last edited:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps

So women should potentially sacrifice being able to have children by waiting for however long to find a certain race of man to marry her?. I am all for black love and want/plan to marry black but you're taking things to the extreme.

Tae

All Star
Daps
This post reeks of black men hate.

If that's how you read it then you must be insecure. :heh: White men do hold a higher position in society, there's nothing to debate about that. That doesn't mean wm are better than bm.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
lol these c00netes aren't even aware of their own c00nery. Lets have a race and see who can fade out their own race quicker. This is the mindstate of c00nwenches aross America.

Well then the C00NS with their unabashed fat White ass worshipping are definitely "winning" that race.

We have BM who are salivating and crawling all over each other to stick it into racist White women's chachas. These Bed Bucks™ have absolutely no shame about sexing and having babies with bigots.

I will take these "black unity" lectures seriously when I see them crop up in the PAWG threads.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/http-pawg-tumblr-com.1249/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/snow-bunny-season-thread.5721/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/super-thick-racist-white-chick-on-twitter.221862/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/its-only-right-official-latina-piff-thread.37444/