Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
You're directing this at the wrong person. Date whoever you want idc. I went to private school and college that was pretty much all white. I am a dark skin black woman. Witnessing white men their true form only made me hate them more. I date black men only and I will continue to because I believe in black wealth and love for myself. I can only relate to the black experience. I also witnessed black love between my mother and father and I want that for myself. I wanna pass down my wealth within my own community and have a black family of my own. That is what I aspire to personally.

I have the exact same stats as you do. Private schools from K-12. Private university. Predominantly white. Two Black parents who were married for nearly 40 years. But in my dating experience, the majority of the men who have expressed interest and pursued me romantically have been White and Hispanic men. Would I like to have the same life that my parents had? Yes, absolutely, but it hasn't happened.

ETA: I do not HATE anyone. I don't HATE White people. I don't HATE BM. Men are men but I have not had a "bad" experience with the men that I have dated or with whom I have been in relationships.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I have the exact same stats as you do. Private schools from K-12. Private university. Predominantly white. Two Black parents who were married for nearly 40 years. But in my dating experience, the majority of the men who have expressed interest and pursued me romantically have been White and Hispanic men. Would I like to have the same life that my parents had? Yes, absolutely, but it hasn't happened.
White men are disgusting. I question their motives when they actively pursue black women, seems like a fetish.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
White men are disgusting. I question their motives when they actively pursue black women, seems like a fetish.

Based on what?

How is a White man telling me that I'm beautiful and treating me well any different than a Black man who does the exact same?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I was literally told that an illegal Mexican chick who works at Taco Bell and barely speaks English is a better catch than BW with a college degree, no kids, and a professional job.
Imma start calling people out.

1. You lie

2. If you arent, the people you converse with reflect your intellect.

Im tired of reading "I was literally told", "I know this one"

man stop lying. you don't even go outside, knock it off. just put "I read on another forum" :childplease:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Based on what?

How is a White man telling me that I'm beautiful and treating me well any different than a Black man who does the exact same?
Actually there is a difference. A Black man can't fetishize a black woman like a white man can. Although I am open to dating outside my race I do agree with @Elle Driver

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Imma start calling people out.

1. You lie

2. If you arent, the people you converse with reflect your intellect.

Im tired of reading "I was literally told", "I know this one"

man stop lying. you don't even go outside, knock it off. just put "I read on another forum" :childplease:

1) Truth

2) That comment was made by an obviously ignorant man.

Unless you are a BW you can not compare your experiences to my own

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Sorry but I think that it is silly to accuse ALL White men who are attracted to BW of fetishizing. Some yes, ALL no.
I agree but you never know so you have to be more cautious with them than Black or even Hispanic (Afro-Latino for the most part) dudes.