Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Save it for the PAWG chasers darling.
You're lost. At one point staring at a white woman was a death sentence for black men. White men owned slaves and would fukk (I mean rape) black women because they believed they had ownership over their bodies. I can say the same rings true for today. They get a kick out of that shyt because white men are sociopaths and see it as a power trip. The opposite for black men who see it as a come up when they diss and degrade their own women in favor of white women.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That person was very rude...as are you.
again. You lie, or you losing or you suck at talking to strangers to where a conversation leads to such a confrontational subject, your entire presence lacks any sort of command for respect.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
again. You lie, or you losing or you suck at talking to strangers to where a conversation leads to such a confrontational subject, your entire presence lacks any sort of command for respect.

Or that individual was an a-hole. I do not desire the "respect" of people who are not respectable. Sorry, but I'm better than that

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Or that individual was an a-hole. I do not desire the "respect" of people who are not respectable. Sorry, but I'm better than that
Respect isn't desired, its commanded. I see, so it was the third option. I figured.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
You're lost. At one point staring at a white woman was a death sentence for black men. White men owned slaves and would fukk (I mean rape) black women because they believed they had ownership over their bodies. I can say the same rings true for today. They get a kick out of that shyt because white men are sociopaths and see it as a power trip. The opposite for black men who see it as a come up when they diss and degrade their own women in favor of white women.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course. But it really is a stretch to label ALL WM as evil in 2014 because some WM raped BW in during slavery.

Again, the tongue-lashing is always reserved for BW who date IR yet no one comes out of the woodwork for the BM who worship WW.