Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Marriage isn't just merely the union of man and women. It has economic, cultural, and social elements as well. When you marry and have children you are solidifying a future for your people. And the only group of people who cant seem to grasp this concept are blacks. Once you understand the role of strong families and marriages you begin to see why the black community is in the condition that its in. It suffer from a lack strong marriages which in turn causes weak families.

I don't care if you guys are against interracial dating or not, I'm going to marry the man that makes me happy and that compliments me the most regardless of his skin tone.

You guys are acting like since someone to open to dating outside their race, they're actively seeking to marry outside of it and have mixed children. I've never stated that I WANT to marry outside my race nor that I wanted mixed children but I also would never deny a good man a chance based solely on his race.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm just saying, I'm sure I'd have more in common with Tom Hiddleston than I would with Gucci Mane but I also feel I'd have more in common with Idris Elba than I would Machine Gun Kelly.

It's all about the individual person and that you can't tell just by looking at the color of someone's skin, that sounds very prejudice and stereotypical.
I completely disagree. You're taking it at face value. In my opinion marriage between black folk is more fruitful than marrying outside especially white. As well as in terms of wealth. They like to keep their wealth flowing within their own and so should we.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I completely disagree. You're taking it at face value. In my opinion marriage between black folk is more fruitful than marrying outside especially white. As well as in terms of wealth. They like to keep their wealth flowing within their own and so should we.
That's fine, it ain't like there's an abundance of black women marrying outside their race so I don't see what the problem is :yeshrug:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ

Why are these comments NEVER directed by Black people to BM who loudly and proudly proclaim their absolute disdain for BW, in general, and brown/dark skinned BW specifically? The main wealth that FLOWS out of the Black community as it relates to marriage is from the IR marriages of BM. The highest divorce rate out of all racial combinations is BM/WW therefore the likelihood of the wealth that those BM create flowing back to the White community is also very high.

BM never criticize other BM for PAWGing it up or placing non-BW on pedestals....NEVER. Heck, we even had BM worshipping at the feet of a racist PAWG in one of these threads. But how dare a BW (whom many have stated that they weren't checking for) marry a man that actually didn't care about her rapper/stripper background and gave the title of being his wife. The hypocrisy is beyond nauseating.

I believe in Black love, yes I do. And I do not bash BM, never have, never will. However, I am from the West Coast where I have been told to my face on numerous occasions by BM from many different educational and socioeconomic backgrounds that they would NEVER date/marry a woman of my complexion (brown skinned) and that WW/AW/HW are all "better". I have been told to my face by a BM that an educated BW is less desirable than a Hispanic woman who barely speaks English, illegally crossed the border and works at Taco Bell.

So yes, I will date the men who actively pursue me romantically and that is usually White and Hispanic men. Black men will "check" me out but White and Hispanic men "ask" me out. I will never apologize for that.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Why are these comments NEVER directed by BM to other BM who loudly and proudly proclaim their absolute disdain for BW, in general, and brown/dark skinned BW specifically? The main wealth that FLOWS out of the Black community as it relates to marriage is from the IR marriages of BM. The highest divorce rate out of all racial combinations is BM/WW therefore the likelihood of the wealth that those BM create flowing back to the White community is also very high.

BM never criticize other BM for PAWGing it up or placing non-BW on pedestals....NEVER. Heck, we even had BM worshipping at the feet of a racist PAWG in one of these threads. But how dare a BW (whom many have stated that they weren't checking for) marry a man that actually didn't care about her rapper/stripper background and gave the title of being his wife. The hypocrisy is beyond nauseating.

I believe in Black love, yes I do. And I do not bash BM, never have, never will. However, I am from the West Coast where I have been told to my face on numerous occasions by BM from many different educational and socioeconomic backgrounds that they would NEVER date/marry a woman of my complexion (brown skinned) and that WW/AW/HW are all "better". I have been told to my face by a BM that an educated BW is less desirable than a Hispanic woman who barely speaks English, illegally crossed the border and works at Taco Bell.

So yes, I will date the men who actively pursue me romantically and that is usually White and Hispanic men. Black men will "check" me out but White and Hispanic men "ask" me out. I will never apologize for that.
I got a cousin from LA who came out here and said he wouldn't date a girl darker than him and that Miracle Watts (a brown skinned instagram model) would look better if she was lighter :snoop:

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I got a cousin from LA who came out here and said he wouldn't date a girl darker than him and that Miracle Watts (a brown skinned instagram model) would look better if she was lighter :snoop:

Black men on the West Coast have absolutely no shame in telling BW that illegal immigrant chicks are BETTER than BW. No shame at all. I was literally told that an illegal Mexican chick who works at Taco Bell and barely speaks English is a better catch than BW with a college degree, no kids, and a professional job.

Brown skinned and even in some cases light brown is still "too dark" for many West Coast Black guys. They are very bold and vocal about it.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Black men on the West Coast have absolutely no shame in telling BW that illegal immigrant chicks are BETTER than BW. No shame at all. I was literally told that an illegal Mexican chick who works at Taco Bell and barely speaks English is a better catch than BW with a college degree, no kids, and a professional job.

Brown skinned and even in some cases light brown is still "too dark" for many West Coast Black guys.
I want to move to LA for better job opportunities but after hearing the ish my cousin said and reading that, I think I may have to change to another city.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Why are these comments NEVER directed by BM to other BM who loudly and proudly proclaim their absolute disdain for BW, in general, and brown/dark skinned BW specifically? The main wealth that FLOWS out of the Black community as it relates to marriage is from the IR marriages of BM. The highest divorce rate out of all racial combinations is BM/WW therefore the likelihood of the wealth that those BM create flowing back to the White community is also very high.

You're directing this at the wrong person. Date whoever you want idc. I went to private school and college that was pretty much all white. I am a dark skin black woman. Witnessing white men their true form only made me hate them more. I date black men only and I will continue to because I believe in black wealth and love for myself. I can only relate to the black experience. I also witnessed black love between my mother and father and I want that for myself. I wanna pass down my wealth within my own community and have a black family of my own. That is what I aspire to personally.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window

Brown skinned and even in some cases light brown is still "too dark" for many West Coast Black guys. They are very bold and vocal about it.
The taco bell chick will be submissive and be proud to wear her natural hair.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
The taco bell chick will be submissive and be proud to wear her natural hair.

I am also submissive in relationships and I wear my natural hair. However, you are making the ASSumption that the Mexican chick is submissive based only on stereotypes not on facts.