Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Wow some harsh words thrown back and forth here. Anyway congrats on the couple and I wish them the best although Max having 4 young kids already and Eve probably wanting kids makes me believe it won't end well.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all how am i a "black man hating wench"? I have said i loved black men of my ethnicities and liked other African men so that's bullshyt. Anyway how am i self hating when i defend black women and Africa? Just because i do not bow to the black male and stroke his ego? People have said much worse things a few pages back but i guess they get a pass from you as they are men. i mean look at that deranged fool @pike has said just as an example. And no, being a *insert different race* white supremacist doesn't mean forbidding women of your race from dating out. It's the sick insults that you guys like to throw around and label at black women that you would expect a white supremacist to say. And a lot of westernised black men are like this and the scale tips even further when it comes to some black american men. I mean come on, it is not rocket Science.
i dont give a flying fuk about who marries who but you seem to twist your views ere convenient.if your on some kumbaya shyt about race mixing be consistent with it
do you give arab men a pass for forbidding their women to marry outside?

:sas2:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do I personally want black children? Yes.
Do I want to marry a black man? Yes.
Am I going to cut off all other options simply because of his skin tone? No.
Am I going to tell other people to do the same? No.
I don't care if you guys are against interracial dating or not, I'm going to marry the man that makes me happy and that compliments me the most regardless of his skin tone.

Plus Mariah Carey and Alicia Keys both married black men.

Marriage isn't just merely the union of man and women. It has economic, cultural, and social elements as well. When you marry and have children you are solidifying a future for your people. And the only group of people who cant seem to grasp this concept are blacks. Once you understand the role of strong families and marriages you begin to see why the black community is in the condition that its in. It suffer from a lack strong marriages which in turn causes weak families.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Marriage isn't just merely the union of man and women. It has economic, cultural, and social elements as well. When you marry and have children you are solidifying a future for your people. And the group of people who cqnr seem to grasp this concept are blacks.

Those that will fade themselves out will do so. No point in convincing a BW she should want to maintain her blackness. We know what many of them are about.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those that will fade themselves out will do so. No point in convincing a BW she should want to maintain her blackness. We know what many of them are about.

We know what their about by the fruits they bear. And many have been bearing rotten fruit.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Ya'll don't get tired of discussing the same shyt over and over again? :what:
this shyt getting kinda st0rmfr0ntish.

I am sayin'. The shyt that I have seen on here over and over again has made me take about 10 steps back on race discussions on here AND real life, which is funny cause I think I used to be on that shyt hard. Would NOT want anyone to mistake me for one of these crazy kinda nikkas. :merchant: :wow:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
I am sayin'. The shyt that I have seen on here over and over again has made me take about 10 steps back on race discussions on here AND real life, which is funny cause I think I used to be on that shyt hard. Would NOT want anyone to mistake me for one of these crazy kinda nikkas. :merchant: :wow:

Even tho I stay away from race discussions mostly, tyey can be informative and useful at times. But this type of thread has been done again and again and always go the same : nikkas calling black women bed wenches then the women call the men c00ns, some lame bait about weaves/bad attitude that delve into inherently/cac this/cac that all done by the same posters each goddamn time. Nothing of use ever comes out from these threads :snoop:

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
i dont give a flying fuk about who marries who but you seem to twist your views ere convenient.if your on some kumbaya shyt about race mixing be consistent with it
do you give arab men a pass for forbidding their women to marry outside?

:sas2:

I don't care for Arabs even though some are quite hot (the men of cause) and also my dad is half Arab. I don't care what they do, i only care for the African race.