ITabjEs.png

Isn't she a former stripper?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Am I the only one who hopes more black women date and marry white men so we can stop hearing that BS about how much more loyal they are?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you people are so deranged it's worrying. This is a perfect example of a black white supremacists.

You are nothing more than a disingenuous self-hating sophist. Are Arab men "Arab-white-black supremacists" when they forbid their women from dating outside their tribe or race, like is and has been the Arab status quo in practically every Arab region since the beginning of human history? They have gone so far as to imbibe the rule into not just their culture, but religion. Given we know Arabs think most highly of themselves, just like the Russians and the Japanese, how does it figure into your head by black men are "white supremacist" when they have the same attitudes as about every male group on the fukking planet?

@marcuz

is there any way we can ban this black man hating wench?

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Am I the only one who hopes more black women date and marry white men so we can stop hearing that BS about how much more loyal they are?

No one was buying that anyway. :pachaha:

They say that but yet go to news specials blaming us for why they can't get married and throwing us under the bus without realizing that the intention of the news specials was to implicitly shyt on them as well.

pike

Banned
Daps
I think you're going a little to deep. Most guys I know not really aint thinking about all that. When marrying a female the color of their babies is not at the top of the list of consideration.

exactly that's black women bullshyt. "I want a lightskinned baby with good hair" I have known bytches that have fukked hispanic dudes just so their baby would have "good hair". It didnt work though.

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
You are nothing more than a disingenuous self-hating sophist. Are Arab men "Arab-white-black supremacists" when they forbid their women from dating outside their tribe or race, like is and has been the Arab status quo in practically every Arab region since the beginning of human history? They have gone so far as to imbibe the rule into not just their culture, but religion. Given we know Arabs think most highly of themselves, just like the Russians and the Japanese, how does it figure into your head by black men are "white supremacist" when they have the same attitudes as about every male group on the fukking planet?

@marcuz

is there any way we can ban this black man hating wench?

First of all how am i a "black man hating wench"? I have said i loved black men of my ethnicities and liked other African men so that's bullshyt. Anyway how am i self hating when i defend black women and Africa? Just because i do not bow to the black male and stroke his ego? People have said much worse things a few pages back but i guess they get a pass from you as they are men. i mean look at that deranged fool @pike has said just as an example. And no, being a *insert different race* white supremacist doesn't mean forbidding women of your race from dating out. It's the sick insults that you guys like to throw around and label at black women that you would expect a white supremacist to say. And a lot of westernised black men are like this and the scale tips even further when it comes to some black american men. I mean come on, it is not rocket Science.