Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
You deserved that though for your dumbass comments.

And You are tho..
You're one those "we are all human beings apart of the human race" types and tried presenting some dumb argument unrealistic argument to shut someone up concerned about their people and the problems future blacks will face.
Yes i've always found that its very easy to read a few internet posts and soak up somebodys whole worldview. By focussing on issues that are largely economic and social as racial, you perpetuate these racial problems, while ignoring the real problems that might actually help your 'race'.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
So do you think you can stop cacs and c00ns from aggressively rubbing their genitals together and creating a superior race of sensitive r&b singers by posting on a messageboard, or by any other possible method? good luck with that.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If only someone could please explain the reason that "concerns" and "hand-wringing" about interracial dating is never brought up in the PAWG threads?

You won't see me earnestly in a PAWG thread.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
why not if you feel you have no obligation to the future and preservation of your own race? You CAN'T be a black man or women claiming to care about your people and be married to a non-black. As harsh as it sounds, its the truth. The progress of our race (or any race of people) solely depends on their ability to procreate and build strong families. And if you are married to a non-black, then your obviously not in favor of restoring the black family. Thus you cannot honestly have your own people's best interest at heart. Your obligations are focused else where and the power to solidify a future for your people is relinquished. Being black and marrying outside your race essentially crushes any hopes of retaining wealth for your descendants. The wealth will simply be sucked into the bowels of the members of that dominant society. This is solely due to the fact that the Mulatto offspring will more often than not grow to reject their black side (except when its convenient for them to claim it) and go on to enhance the wealth of whites or other non-negro people's. When is the last time you've seen a Mulatto marrying (not just dating and sexing) a black (AND PLEASE DON'T SAY MICHELLE AND OBAMA)? It hardly happens.
A black marrying outside their race isn't the same as a white marrying outside his/her own race. You simply fade yourself out of existence when you do so.
Blacks REALLY need to stop looking at themselves a mere dark skinned white people. We are not whites, therefore our priorities are completely different. If we dont start operating like every other minority in this county (Arabs, Asians, Indians etc) we will quite easily fade ourselves out of existence. We require a special sense of urgency because we are at the bottom of the economic and social totem pole. If you are black and do care about black children and their future, you will understand what I'm saying here. That is all.
Do I personally want black children? Yes.
Do I want to marry a black man? Yes.
Am I going to cut off all other options simply because of his skin tone? No.
Am I going to tell other people to do the same? No.
I don't care if you guys are against interracial dating or not, I'm going to marry the man that makes me happy and that compliments me the most regardless of his skin tone.

Plus Mariah Carey and Alicia Keys both married black men.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
another black woman that promoted that rah rah thug chasing bullshyt only to wife herself a stable businessmen :bryan: these hoes be selling your average BW a pipe dream. got these bytches locked into a life of poverty, single motherhood and abuse

This some church right here

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Same for all of these bedwenches living vicariously through celebrities' marriages.
SUFiymd.png

Umm, the person who CREATED this thread (and similar threads) is "allegedly" a Black man so which one does he wish to live vicariously through?
Eve, the Black woman or Maximillion, the White man? :sas1:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Taken from a still from a new Pixar movie called Home. She has a 'say what' kind of expression on her face, to me anyway. I'm trying to up my smiley skills for the 2014.
:salute:

I thought it was from Croods at first but didn't recognize the character :dwillhuh: