Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Oppression happens here and now and I'd like to live a fulfilling life minus the BS.

So you'd rather that instead of people marrying the people they love and want to spend time with, they just marry the nearest person of their race so that you can keep Wesley Snipes colored people in the genepool?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So you'd rather that instead of people marrying the people they love and want to spend time with, they just marry the nearest person of their race so that you can keep Wesley Snipes colored people in the genepool?

White supremacy teaches black men and women they are not desirable and to hate themselves and to desire whites and their features..Which would create more interracial relationships which would eventually wipe out blacks after so much mixing.

You're missing the point.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Again what person speaks like this? Only a black person.

Imagine an Asian saying
" So you'd rather that instead of people marrying the people they love and want to spend time with, they just marry the nearest person of their race so that you can keep chinky eyed people in the genepool?"

Imagine a Mexican saying
"So you'd rather that instead of people marrying the people they love and want to spend time with, they just marry the nearest person of their race so that you can keep an illegal grass cutting immigrant in the genepool?"

Imagine an Indian saying
"So you'd rather that instead of people marrying the people they love and want to spend time with, they just marry the nearest person of their race so that you can keep red dot curry eaters in the genepool?"

Only an America negro will go out his/her own way to dehumanize his own people.

ShaDynasty

Daps
White supremacy teaches black men and women they are not desirable and to hate themselves and to desire whites.. Which would create more interracial relationships which would eventually wipe out blacks after so much mixing.

You're missing the point.
White people and black people are a global minority at this point, by the end of this century they'll hardly be any of either.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

For every kind if White man there is a Black equivalent. If you want to IR date, I see no issue but don't say those kind of Blackmen don't exist :comeon:

ShaDynasty

Daps
Again what person speaks like this? Only a black person.

Imagine an Asian saying
" So you'd rather that instead of people marrying the people they love and want to spend time with, they just marry the nearest person of their race so that you can keep chinky eyed people in the genepool?"

Imagine a Mexican saying
"So you'd rather that instead of people marrying the people they love and want to spend time with, they just marry the nearest person of their race so that you can keep an illegal grass cutting immigrant in the genepool?"

Imagine an Indian saying
"So you'd rather that instead of people marrying the people they love and want to spend time with, they just marry the nearest person of their race so that you can keep red dot curry eaters in the genepool?"

Only an America negro will go out his/her own way to dehumanize his own people.
I think looking like Wesley Snipes is more a compliment than anything else, but go on with your projecting ass self.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I know how you feel, some douche negged me for being a hippy just becuase i mentioned the universe.

You deserved that though for your dumbass comments.

And You are tho..
You're one those "we are all human beings apart of the human race" types and tried presenting some dumb argument unrealistic argument to shut someone up concerned about their people and the problems future blacks will face.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think looking like Wesley Snipes is more a compliment than anything else, but go on with your projecting ass self.

Sure switch it up c00n. You brought this brother up to simply make light of his dark complexion and how it is undesired. It only highlights the fact that I've been saying all along. That blacks, themselves are their own worst enemy. You people uphold the tenants of white supremacy day in and day out.

ShaDynasty

Daps
White people are, Black people aren't :mjlol:
thats true actually, so why even worry about black families disappearing? I mean why worry about it anyway, its stupid just live your life.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
thats true actually, so why even worry about black families disappearing? I mean why worry about it anyway, its stupid just live your life.

Because I live in America where we are a minority