Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
brownskinned like megan good are okay. But the darkskinned ones do nothing for me. They don't even get my dikk hard

Good for you. You should be delighted that the WM are cleaning up all that brown/dark skinned unloveliness from your presence so it will make it easier for you to sustain an erection. You should thank those WM.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Don't try to change the subject hoe

Monday, April 08, 2013 | 10:00 AM
Intimacy Intervention: My Husband Uses Racial Slurs During Sex
By Abiola Abrams589 Comments

sad-woman-nude_240x340_75.jpg

Couple pictured are models.
PHOTO CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES/STOCK IMAGE
Passionate Living Coach Abiola Abrams gives love, dating and self-esteem advice on the CW's Bill Cunningham Show and all over the web through her hit web seriesAbiolaTV. Now she wants to help you keep things spicy and fresh between the sheets. Are you in need of an intimacy intervention? Just ask Abiola!

Dear Abiola,

My man keeps calling me a “****** bytch” during sex and I hate it.

I have been married for a year and I am at my wit’s end. My investment banker husband is from a White old money family. I am a first generation Black-American woman whose family is from the island of Jamaica. We met at a reunion for the ivy league school we both attended, and he proposed in six months.

We have the picture perfect fantasy life. He wines and dines me and we travel and shop the globe. Unlike all of the Black men I dated in the past, my husband is generous, loyal, committed and considerate. He courted me and I never have to pay for anything. He said I could quit my job and I did. He makes me feel like a woman.

I am a little embarrassed to share our problem. The first time he let the n-word drop was during sex on our honeymoon. When I reacted negatively, he explained that a Black woman he dated in the past enjoyed being called racial slurs. Another time he joked that he had purchased my freedom. He also speculated about whether his family could have owned mine because I have “good hair.” Then he made jokes about my pubic hair. He called it my “negro bush” and referred to himself as a “****** lover.” He says I am being overly sensitive because he loves me to death and should get a “Black pass” for marrying me.

I told him that I don’t appreciate these comments and he says that my friends and family probably use the n-word all the time. He also asked why Black people can use the word and he cannot. I don’t use the word or believe in the nikka/****** differentiation. Neither does my family. I am too embarrassed to tell anyone about this because I know they might say: “That’s what she gets for marrying a White man.”

Every time we try having sex again, the slurs fly. Our sex life is pretty much over right now because I pretend to be asleep every time my sexy, handsome man wants to be with me. I feel completely turned off. I love my husband deeply so please don’t tell me to leave him because that’s not what I want to do.

My husband was my first interracial relationship. Please tell me racial slurs aren’t normal between interracial couples? I would like to figure this out before we have kids but I can’t afford to leave him and still maintain my lifestyle.

How can I regain my sexual attraction for my husband?
ygZSd.gif

pike

Banned
Daps
Good for you. You should be delighted that the WM are cleaning up all that brown/dark skinned unloveliness from your presence so it will make it easier for you to sustain an erection. You should thank those WM.

stop grouping brown and darkskinned together negro. It the darkskinned sisters no one is checkin for. WM can have them

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Wow ONE person....:mjlol:

And you BETTER watch who you are calling a hoe. Perhaps men like yourself should get a clue and realize that women do not want men who are misogynistic pricks.

Don't try to change the subject hoe

Monday, April 08, 2013 | 10:00 AM
Intimacy Intervention: My Husband Uses Racial Slurs During Sex
By Abiola Abrams589 Comments

sad-woman-nude_240x340_75.jpg

Couple pictured are models.
PHOTO CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES/STOCK IMAGE
Passionate Living Coach Abiola Abrams gives love, dating and self-esteem advice on the CW's Bill Cunningham Show and all over the web through her hit web seriesAbiolaTV. Now she wants to help you keep things spicy and fresh between the sheets. Are you in need of an intimacy intervention? Just ask Abiola!

Dear Abiola,

My man keeps calling me a “****** bytch” during sex and I hate it.

I have been married for a year and I am at my wit’s end. My investment banker husband is from a White old money family. I am a first generation Black-American woman whose family is from the island of Jamaica. We met at a reunion for the ivy league school we both attended, and he proposed in six months.

We have the picture perfect fantasy life. He wines and dines me and we travel and shop the globe. Unlike all of the Black men I dated in the past, my husband is generous, loyal, committed and considerate. He courted me and I never have to pay for anything. He said I could quit my job and I did. He makes me feel like a woman.

I am a little embarrassed to share our problem. The first time he let the n-word drop was during sex on our honeymoon. When I reacted negatively, he explained that a Black woman he dated in the past enjoyed being called racial slurs. Another time he joked that he had purchased my freedom. He also speculated about whether his family could have owned mine because I have “good hair.” Then he made jokes about my pubic hair. He called it my “negro bush” and referred to himself as a “****** lover.” He says I am being overly sensitive because he loves me to death and should get a “Black pass” for marrying me.

I told him that I don’t appreciate these comments and he says that my friends and family probably use the n-word all the time. He also asked why Black people can use the word and he cannot. I don’t use the word or believe in the nikka/****** differentiation. Neither does my family. I am too embarrassed to tell anyone about this because I know they might say: “That’s what she gets for marrying a White man.”

Every time we try having sex again, the slurs fly. Our sex life is pretty much over right now because I pretend to be asleep every time my sexy, handsome man wants to be with me. I feel completely turned off. I love my husband deeply so please don’t tell me to leave him because that’s not what I want to do.

My husband was my first interracial relationship. Please tell me racial slurs aren’t normal between interracial couples? I would like to figure this out before we have kids but I can’t afford to leave him and still maintain my lifestyle.

How can I regain my sexual attraction for my husband?

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
who cares. eve will be crying about how he calls her a ****** bytch when the have sex. Cant wait to hear her sob story

I am not your mother so I cannot be a dumb bytch. Your mother did the world a great disservice by not swallowing you. People like you are very dangerous because you sound so deranged with the hate you have in your heart for women especially the ones who look like the dumb broad who decided to keep you. Remember there's black men who get off at white women who call them the N word but you celebrate them because they are after all white, you know the same women who birth the same white men people like you complain about instead of fixing your own problems.

Black white supremacists like this boy sicken me.

pike

Banned
Daps
I am not your mother so I cannot be a dumb bytch. Your mother did the world a great disservice by not swallowing you. People like you are very dangerous because you sound so deranged with the hate you have in your heart for women especially the ones who look like the dumb broad who decided to keep you. Remember there's black men who get off at white women who call them the N word but you celebrate them because they are after all white, you know the same women who birth the same white men people like you complain about instead of fixing your own problems.

Black white supremacists like this boy sicken me.

another tired black women argument. Guys don't look for girls that look like their mothers that would be incestual you clown. No black man gets off on being called the n-word you dumb bytch stop making shyt up.Black white supremacists is an oxymoron. But you are just a moron

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me learn that gigi something mayne I can do brownskin all day

Elise_Neal.jpg

meagan-good-discusses-deception.jpg

darkskinned? nah let the white boyz and simps have them

images

alek_wek_13.jpg

upholding the tenants of white superiority I see. You negroes do it better than your historical oppressors. This is why I don't take the vast majority of black serious. They are a honorless people.

In regards to topic. Eve is a turncoat. She made a career out of perpetuating black stereotypes and switches up as soon as she meets a white guy. Eve and individuals like the poster are all upholders of white supremacy. They both go hand in had. Neither appreciate the humanity of their own people nor have dignity in their own kind. And both must GO!