Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I actually agree with the girls dumping Chastity and said in this thread they should have done so earlier this season. She is a hard worker and that is admirable but multiple music industry people have said she is more liability than asset. You can't sell artists the same way you sell girls on the stroll.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it ironic that this show is supposed to be about female empowerment yet they have the worst representations of women possible :mjlol:. Like these are the type of chicks that bitter nikkas go on and on about online. I gotta give Issa and her team credit, they can write some unlikable protagonists. The show is cool but 2 seasons of struggling to come up is enough. If they don't blow up in season 3 what are we doing here? :pachaha: I don't get what they are doing with Chastity. I mean what exactly was the point of her getting fukked up and old boy getting killed? Not that I am mad at the sex scene but what exactly was the point of her thing with ol' girl? It's like they just throw her in bullshyt to fill time.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I find it ironic that this show is supposed to be about female empowerment yet they have the worst representations of women possible :mjlol:. Like these are the type of chicks that bitter nikkas go on and on about online. I gotta give Issa and her team credit, they can write some unlikable protagonists. The show is cool but 2 seasons of struggling to come up is enough. If they don't blow up in season 3 what are we doing here? :pachaha: I don't get what they are doing with Chastity. I mean what exactly was the point of her getting fukked up and old boy getting killed? Not that I am mad at the sex scene but what exactly was the point of her thing with ol' girl? It's like they just throw her in bullshyt to fill time.

I feel like the three with reunite in season 3 through some b/s.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I actually agree with the girls dumping Chastity and said in this thread they should have done so earlier this season. She is a hard worker and that is admirable but multiple music industry people have said she is more liability than asset. You can't sell artists the same way you sell girls on the stroll.
I don’t. Francois will dump them the second they start to fizzle and he finds someone else who’s hot to latch onto. I think the Chastity and Red Bull thing was honest about building them from the ground up for sustained longevity to instead of what the music industry has become. A hot record and that’s it. On to the next.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I thought Maurice was looking at years, they offering this nikka 15 months and he acting like a whole bytch out here. Breh should just eat that.
Same here breh. Mia has been rightfully called out for her lack of accountability, but this nikka here act like he innocent :mjtf: I ain't never been to real prison but breh should be happy with the 15 months.
fukk Mia and Shawna.....I can't believe they did Chasity like that. Lamont is such a stand up guy. This episode got me legit mad at some fictional people like they really real. Francois really got in these dumb heffas heads.
To keep it a buck, I'm not even mad at them for dumping Duke. She got them as far as she could. Let's not forget she fukked up the only legit opportunity she brought to the table.
The writers must've probably noticed that too. Have them performing a song called BBW.
I believe Aida writes for her own character so there's definitely something to this.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
To keep it a buck, I'm not even mad at them for dumping Duke. She got them as far as she could. Let's not forget she fukked up the only legit opportunity she brought to the table.
Chasity is rough around the edges but she does what she has to do to look out for her people. Alex was upset with Chasity but the Redbull deal was still on the table. The only reason Mia and Shawna turned it down is because Lamont turned it down. Mia was team Chasity and told Shawna "what's the point of success if can't share it with your day ones". Lamont rejected Mia and the redbull production deal and Mia just threw all her loyalty out the window. Mia is a fake ass bytch. I'm glad Lamont has moved on from her and I'm glad Chasity has went over to Gat and fake ass Iggy Azalea.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don’t. Francois will dump them the second they start to fizzle and he finds someone else who’s hot to latch onto. I think the Chastity and Red Bull thing was honest about building them from the ground up for sustained longevity to instead of what the music industry has become. A hot record and that’s it. On to the next.

Yea but there is a risk involved in taking the long road suppose you never get there. I think the ladies have built some momentum with themselves and should go with the hot hand. I get Chastity is a day one but again multiple high level execs have said she is liability (at this point). Gat is just using Chastity as a way to sabotage Mia and Shawna.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yea but there is a risk involved in taking the long road suppose you never get there. I think the ladies have built some momentum with themselves and should go with the hot hand. I get Chastity is a day one but again multiple high level execs have said she is liability (at this point). Gat is just using Chastity as a way to sabotage Mia and Shawna.
Exactly. She pulled some sucka shyt linking up with him. Even if Francois does Mia and Shawna dirty, there's no way Gat is truly fukking with Duke past using her to get back at the group.