Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Mia surrounded by criminals and sheisty individuals

-Lamont got him a good one

-aww man, is the homegirl Duke a virgin?

-Mia trifling. She stout as hell tho :shaq:
-this cooga tryna see if Duke bootyhole brown

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
That playing in bruh face going to be the downfall of mia. Ain't this the same thing she did with Ca$h and Courtney. Really bird brain neck rolling brawd and I know a couple of women that watch this that like her character smh
The worst type of female breh

KingsOfKings

Daps
Any female nudity on this show, friends?
Yup every now and then with Mia and I think there's a scene with Shawna too. But most Mia she's basically the bird on the show that goes around fukking every dude and shows no accountability

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Lamont talmbout:

He needs to realize Mia for the streets. Focus on your come up, young man. Ain't no use getting all upset

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Lamont talmbout:

He needs to realize Mia for the streets. Focus on your come up, young man. Ain't no use getting all upset
I feel like they building all these relationships up for it to seriously backfire in her face worse than it already has

Lamont not fukking with her
Ca$h not fukking with her

And it bound to be some shyt with her and Courtney

KingsOfKings

Daps

KingsOfKings

Daps

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I thought Maurice was looking at years, they offering this nikka 15 months and he acting like a whole bytch out here. Breh should just eat that.

hahah yeah said the same in here. Think it's consistent with his character, he's one of those guys who just doesn't have the heart for criminality, he's down to hit a quick scheme, or like sell some weed, but he's more comfortable joking around and working and just being a goofball. Got a few homies like this.

One of my boys sold weed for years and got robbed, and beat up a few times, and just left it. But, other people would have just got back up and kept going. Maurice is the kind of guy who has family in the game, and gets used by them, like his cousin.

At heart, Maurice, he's not that guy, which is why Shawna likes him. Mia's character has some great writing. So do her friends. They are hilarious. Not sure how deep the show wants to go, but I love some of the writing, because they sound like men and women I know, esp. Mia, they are all so self centered and unable to see outside of themselves and their pettiness. But, aren't awful people at all.

When she has that exchange with Shawna, she is unable to process anyone's feelings or needs but her own, and says "he need to be happy I introduced to them" and "he fukking other people too"

none of which acknowledge her role in any of it, and just avoids the entire subject.