Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What are Courtney Luke's motives here, he comes off like vaguely vindictive and passive aggressive towards Mia and Lamont? He could just hit up Mia. Didn't need to do all that.
I agree, I don't like what they did with his character here. Seemed like a cool dude at first then he pulls this shady ass shyt to dunk on Lamont and for what? I honestly thought he was going to be straight up with Lamont when the scene started but then he pulled that BS and dumbass Mia went right along with it because she was in her feelings.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I agree, I don't like what they did with his character here. Seemed like a cool dude at first then he pulls this shady ass shyt to dunk on Lamont and for what? I honestly thought he was going to be straight up with Lamont when the scene started but then he pulled that BS and dumbass Mia went right along with it because she was in her feelings.

First thought is payback for the Cash thing. But, he was the one who had sex with her the bathroom, but ego can be like that. He could be mad that Cash attacked him lol

He wanted to hold it over her a little bit. Lamont is just collateral damage.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
Yea it was weird to have Courtney make that play. He even looked a little remorseful when Lamont was praising his work imo. That ending argument was well written though got damn

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
First thought is payback for the Cash thing. But, he was the one who had sex with her the bathroom, but ego can be like that. He could be mad that Cash attacked him lol

He wanted to hold it over her a little bit. Lamont is just collateral damage.
How was that any payback? And to who? The only person that felt a way was Lamont and he had nothing to do with the Cash situation. Mia played up to it as soon as she walked in so she didn't care.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How was that any payback? And to who? The only person that felt a way was Lamont and he had nothing to do with the Cash situation. Mia played up to it as soon as she walked in so she didn't care.

Payback to Mia for fukking around with Cash and him? Having Cash roll up on him at the party? Flexing on her a little. Doesn't make sense to flex on Lamont, right, unless he's just that kind of dude. but it seemed like he was flexing on both of them. It def. wasn't neutral.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Payback to Mia for fukking around with Cash and him? Having Cash roll up on him at the party? Flexing on her a little. Doesn't make sense to flex on Lamont, right, unless he's just that kind of dude. but it seemed like he was flexing on both of them. It def. wasn't neutral.
I get what you are saying but did Mia come across uncomfortable at any moment in that scene? She was already pissed at Lamont so she was more willing to let it be known they had fukked. That scene doesn’t make any sense unless he stunts on her in some way on the next episode.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
I get what you are saying but did Mia come across uncomfortable at any moment in that scene? She was already pissed at Lamont so she was more willing to let it be known they had fukked. That scene doesn’t make any sense unless he stunts on her in some way on the next episode.
You are forgetting the prior scene where Mia called Shawna hella uncomfortable and begging her to come. She came in with false bravado to make shyt cool

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You are forgetting the prior scene where Mia called Shawna hella uncomfortable and begging her to come. She came in with false bravado to make shyt cool
Only because she ain't know what type of time they were on. Anyone would be apprehensive at the thought. But once she got there and realized it wasn't any kind of set up against her she was all with it.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:yes: especially the last two episodes

Say less
9303df6b9ed8cdf7afb73725698d60db.gif

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This season was a step back from season one. The story didn’t feel cohesive. I’ll give them a pass cause of the strike and I hope that was the reason. The funny parts were still funny at least. I’ll definitely be back for season 3.

Wanted to add, I feel like they tried to cram too much story into 8 episodes. The story felt rushed at parts. They could have used 2-4 more episodes to flesh shyt out.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Poor Chastity…but damn linking up with GAT and Reyna :hhh: :francis: Gotta get in where you fit in.

Season three bout to lead off with Shauna getting snitched on and going to jail for fraud :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Also, Mia has some outstanding surgery. I still prefer natural like Shauna, but Mia still looks great, and for other women that flock to get surgery, they should bring doctors pics of her instead of diaper booty Kim.

Last edited: