Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Show seems as strong as the first season to me. Should be 2 episodes each drop. It's a fairly thoughtful show, underneath a lot of the laughs, and very contemporary. Very timely. Even the use of texts, Maurice's passive thumbs up of her texts, to Mia's mistake in the last few minutes, of course that is common trope in TV/movies going back before decades, but his instant ? of the text lol

I hate when people do that. Just ask me a question.

of course is uses a lot of well worn scenarios, the road trip, the bonding, the mis match, the love triangles (Mia really wants Lamont)

but it has a lot of subtle good stuff about it. The use of women's bodies is very different than any show I have ever seen, this mainstream. Mia and Shawna are nowhere near what leading women normally look like.
I dig the contemporary aspect of the show as well. My one problem is the idea someone like "Reina Reign" wouldn't have been canceled already in today's society. Will that be a part of the upcoming storyline? More thank likely but it does stand out to me at the moment.
I don't think that is entirely the case with her. She did that at the end of last season with Lamont. When she thought she came up, she kicked him to the curb.

Lamont gives it to her straight in the first episode and even tells her he ain't tryna go there with her but he still supports her. What happens next episode? Cash flies her out and she starts acting funny with Lamont again.

That's Hood Rat 101.
Yeah I ain't agree with how she playing games when breh was straight up with her. She's likely playing coy to keep him cool while she uses him to play Daddy Day Care. Meanwhile, she's getting flown out to get her back blown out. These hoes ain't loyal. I figure their moment in the club will go viral and guarantee some ensuing fukkery.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im kinda over this show, something about this season isn’t hooking me

I don’t know why Mia’s fake teeth bothers me so much

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I dig the contemporary aspect of the show as well. My one problem is the idea someone like "Reina Reign" wouldn't have been canceled already in today's society. Will that be a part of the upcoming storyline? More thank likely but it does stand out to me at the moment.

Yeah I ain't agree with how she playing games when breh was straight up with her. She's likely playing coy to keep him cool while she uses him to play Daddy Day Care. Meanwhile, she's getting flown out to get her back blown out. These hoes ain't loyal. I figure their moment in the club will go viral and guarantee some ensuing fukkery.

Reina Reign aka the parody of Bhad Babie and Whoa Vicky.

Whoa Vicky is now shilling for Trump for Latinos :dead: . Amd on some Zeus show steady evoking Jesus so she won't get her ass whipped :dead:

You damn right ain't no cancellations

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk is Shawna apologizing to Maurice and saying she pushed him into their little scam scheme. Why is Maurice pretending like he ain't hear his family is planning to throw him under the bus. His cousin basically did already. Mia texting Ca$h by mistake is exactly what she gets. She is damaged.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-outta pocket is these hoes natural habitat
-mmmhmm that's some premium chocolate there, boy. Ferrero Rocher
- this scammer cat look like a Haitian elf
- How is Shawna this square man? Square as a Nabisco cracker
-i knew this Dade County Elf was gon tell sum.He might have to get cl*pped

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Hatians both acting really scared over some relatively minor federal fraud charges. Looking at like 39 months has them ready to drop Shawna and kill each other, record phone convos lol

the only one who handling it solid is actually Shawna. Talk to your lawyer. Stay low. Her mistake was trusting her boy Maurice, when she's more solid than him.

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Shawna did her thing. I'm so glad she decided to freestyle and show François and Icky Azalea what it's really about. Mia gonna end up burning bridges and her coochie if she doesn't slow down.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Dope episode. Duke must really be down bad to resort to burglary in such a public fashion :francis: Mia really out here dikk hopping. She finna have Lamont put her ass in the ground playing these stupid games. Shawna in that blue outfit :ohlawd: