Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
These new episodes felt like a string of awkward/ uncomfortable moments peppered with cringey pop culture references

I might have to bush this
The Coli is the only place I know people who actually walk and/or talk about this. Blown how this and the Black Lady Sketch Show get reupped yet no one pays it any mind irl

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
These new episodes felt like a string of awkward/ uncomfortable moments peppered with cringey pop culture references

I might have to bush this
I feel like they want to showcase the misogyny in rap.

Every rich dude, black or white, first instinct is to get laid. After that, yes, some will prefer white over black, light over dark, pretty over ugly. This ain't nothing new.

I would tell Shauna to go look in the mirror. You ain't t effing a dude In ya neighborhood. You here for a baller, in fact, the baller Lord AK or whatever. You was chasing a rapper last season and you still messing with a scammer. You just a shallow as the dudes are.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The Coli is the only place I know people who actually walk and/or talk about this. Blown how this and the Black Lady Sketch Show get reupped yet no one pays it any mind irl
The last season sketch show I did not watch cept for the first ep and it wasn't funny. The trailer wasn't funny. It needed to be canceled, having managed the thread it sank like a stone whenever I updated it past two years. Some sketches were funny, but yeah it was more miss than hit.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
the actress who plays the stud is actually attractive :leon:

MV5BZDQwZGYzZmUtY2VmMS00MzQxLWE1ZGMtNGNiZDY1ZWU1ODM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgwNDExMzA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
:whoa::leon:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I don't know how you could

She ain't of it

She has as much of a connection to it that well off white kids who grew up listening to it do

Her own blackness – and others’ interpretations of it – were at the forefront of Rae’s difficulty adjusting. During the Nineties, she found herself falling behind popular taste, leading to claims from both her white and black peers that she wasn’t “black enough.”

“When Tupac died, I didn’t know who he was and didn’t know how to pronounce his name. My hair was natural. I didn’t have name-brand clothes and had no sense of fashion. I was just a misfit.”
:russ:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Maurice gonna throw Shawna under the bus......Mia and Chastity should have had Shawnas back because Mia was complaining when Shawna didn't have her back after she had that altercation at that other event last season