Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The bars y'all

Pro life, but in this rap shyt I’m killing my daughters
You spent your whole check on a chain, and that bytch still ain’t water
You gotta get a top record producer, ghostwriter, million dollar deal, that bytch still ain’t Shawna
Talking down on my name and not knowing the the rank I spit, gave y’all hoes the blueprint for y’all this is the fukkin’ thanks I get???
Y’all boosting these wack rappers like I ain’t that bytch, like I ain’t Top 6, like my paint not thick
The fukk???
We could go bar for bar find out who really that bytch.
Me muthafukka ME!
I feel like y’all ****** only respect, I got the whole city on my back like it’s a lineman’s vest, best to best say it with my whole fukking chest
Y’all bum bytches bown down to my pedicure set, Ya Dig!!!
Wassup???!!!”
:trash:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You can tell her passion for that style is authentic, and in the high of the moment, that same passion led to her lowering her inhibitions, the same kind of thinking that could lead to sleeping with someone you shouldn't or betting it all on red at the table. Also, she locked eyes with the Interscope contact and he gave her the nod lol I thought

Such a great scene. When it was that hard to watch, I hit pause and was like I can't watch this for a minute.
He definitely didn’t give her the nod. He did look disappointed during the first song so that’s why she wanted to kick her freestyle. But he was turned off by it just like the rest of the crowd was.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finally started this. All the women on here are raw af

I like the social media aspect, it feels true to how people are now

Francois Boom acting up on here but he a zesty podcast fan on only murders in the building :dead:

Mom: "UH UH! Girl who taught you that :usure: ? I need to get her in a white preschool" :dead:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I think either cliff releases a sex tape of them or Maurice gets arrested. If they follow the City Girls storyline, Shawna (JT) gets arrested right as they’re about to blow up and Mia (Miami) holds them down career wise until she gets out.
Yeah I'm thinking Mo got bagged by 12. I think back to Issa gay brother asking him if he trusted Shawna, Shawna fukking up by hitting him off channel, and the fact Shawna been having him ramp up scheming to pay for studio time/production.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Shawna with clothes on: homely, frumpy, 5/10, looks whatever, wannabe Talib Kweli lyrical miracle rapper, got you looking at her like :stopitslime:
Shawna with clothes off: sex demon, 10/10, putting dudes to sleep, throws it back like a champ, backshots leave you like :noah:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FbeRxr9XEAE46fX

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finale was dope as fukk.
its like they brought all the best elements of the season into one episode. Definitely anticipating season 2. This shyt mad entertaining.

Episode really hit with the cinematography.
I recorded half of my album I just dropped in that same studio Shawna was at. Episode got bonus points for that.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Chasity turned into Suga Free on them hoes :laff:
Unk: "You better pull your muthafukkin dikk out and slap these bytches with it." :myman:

Dope finale. They really running with the City Girl's narrative. I wonder if Cliff is gonna put his lawyer skills to the test to help out Shawna. nikka Mo told Shawna to "chill and take a bath" while working with the fuzz.:russ: Not that there is solid evidence he ratted but I recall what their co-worker said about him always putting himself first. Now that Mia curved Lamont, it wouldn't surprise me to see him collaborating with Francois on a production vibe and eventually taking that PAWG down.:shaq: Not to compare the two shows because it really would be like comparing apples and oranges, but dare I say I'm fukking with this joint a little bit more than Insecure at the same point in time of each show's evolution. Issa talented as fukk. I peeped Lawrence directed this episode. Definitely looking forward to Season 2.

Last edited: