Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s a half and half she’s sexy but she isn’t though it’s some ole weird nether world shyt

she looks great and maybe is sexy in real life but her character is kinda too goofy to me for the most part to be sexy imo…but she looks great tho…I’ll fight someone for saying otherwise lmao

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
The bars y'all

Pro life, but in this rap shyt I’m killing my daughters
You spent your whole check on a chain, and that bytch still ain’t water
You gotta get a top record producer, ghostwriter, million dollar deal, that bytch still ain’t Shawna
Talking down on my name and not knowing the the rank I spit, gave y’all hoes the blueprint for y’all this is the fukkin’ thanks I get???
Y’all boosting these wack rappers like I ain’t that bytch, like I ain’t Top 6, like my paint not thick
The fukk???
We could go bar for bar find out who really that bytch.
Me muthafukka ME!
I feel like y’all ****** only respect, I got the whole city on my back like it’s a lineman’s vest, best to best say it with my whole fukking chest
Y’all bum bytches bown down to my pedicure set, Ya Dig!!!
Wassup???!!!”

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
According to Issa it was Dreezy wrote that verse for Shawna

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You can tell her passion for that style is authentic, and in the high of the moment, that same passion led to her lowering her inhibitions, the same kind of thinking that could lead to sleeping with someone you shouldn't or betting it all on red at the table. Also, she locked eyes with the Interscope contact and he gave her the nod lol I thought

Such a great scene. When it was that hard to watch, I hit pause and was like I can't watch this for a minute.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-this chick Shawnna a weirdo,but she look Exquisite taking them bykeshots
--Chasity hell on them heaux, I thought she was gon let her pimp hand speak for her
-i know Mia gonna end up going dolo. Shiiidd, she already fukkin on the producer
-They gon end up with that lightskindid dude as they Manager

Last edited: