Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn…I’m reading the comments and this ep sounds wild af lol

lemme go ahead and watch this lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great ep…I “get” why shawna did it but damn bytch nah lmao

wonder what happens in the next ep that makes her throw her phone down like that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lmaoooo

Is this chick Shawna autistic or something? That woke shyt rap was so trash and inappropriate for the setting. :russ:

I had second hand embarrassment watching that shyt.

I wonder if some of these insta-thot rappers be wanting to just stop in the middle of a set and bust some def poetry out, like mad they gotta suppress the bars for their target audience

pcpking

All Star
Daps
I hate when chicks listen to they girls about about their own relationship. Mia had a beautiful moment with her kids father and Shawna shytted on it and changed Mia whole perspective when 1: Shawna don't know how that man feel about his babymomma, 2: she just went through some weird stuff in New York and need something to feel good about.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate when chicks listen to they girls about about their own relationship. Mia had a beautiful moment with her kids father and Shawna shytted on it and changed Mia whole perspective when 1: Shawna don't know how that man feel about his babymomma, 2: she just went through some weird stuff in New York and need something to feel good about.

on a good note tho she learned she can’t fully trust shawna’s word or trust her to “have her back” and she questioned her BF about his intentions upfront and seemed satisfied that he’s being sincere/genuine…wonder why the haitian breh blew shawna off…guess he just not interested in being serious with her so fast or peeped he’s just the rebound guy for now…this episode should’ve been titled “fuck shawna”:pachaha:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
great ep…I “get” why shawna did it but damn bytch nah lmao

wonder what happens in the next ep that makes her throw her phone down like that
I think either cliff releases a sex tape of them or Maurice gets arrested. If they follow the City Girls storyline, Shawna (JT) gets arrested right as they’re about to blow up and Mia (Miami) holds them down career wise until she gets out.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think either cliff releases a sex tape of them or Maurice gets arrested. If they follow the City Girls storyline, Shawna (JT) gets arrested right as they’re about to blow up and Mia (Miami) holds them down career wise until she gets out.

aww damn that’s some really good guesses…the sex tape especially would elicit that reaction…I know the city girls are involved in producing the show…didn’t know they were gonna loosely follow the trajectory of their career tho…that’s cool

*edit*

ok idk much about the city girls…I do know one went to jail…just looked up why and seen it was for credit card fraud which I didn’t know