Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That chick who did the acapella sounds like a NY rapper in her delivery. If she's from Florida, thats terrible. Battle rap? Smh

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Aye, ima appreciate this season cause we get a lot of sex scenes with the 2 main characters. I knew at some point Shawna would have a conflict with their image versus lyrical content. She was mad at old boy who signed her but I believe him 100% when he said she’s doing all stuff now that he wanted her to do when she was signed to him. She was outta pocket for that acapella verse. Just do seduce and scheme and keep it moving. I have feeling Maurice locked up and I’m conflicted about Chastity as the manager but one thing for sure is that they need to figure out a group name. Good Episode, this is shaping up to be a good first season.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Idk what Shawna was thinking dropping that Talib Kweli freestyle in that moment after killing shyt with Mia.:snoop:Not to mention talking about "she's the pen" behind the group. Mia gone be hot about that, as she she should be. But watching her get bent over provided more than enough cushion for the ensuing fukkery.:takedat: I'm more than happy to see Mia join the party as well. Chaz finally had to remind these hoes what time it is :birdman: Bottom broad always want to throw in her unsolicited two cents. Show is dope, well written, and I find myself actually rooting for them.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Wasn’t my favorite episode. Aside from the sex scenes it was pretty mid. They’re rushing through the plot and for what? Just make the episodes longer…

I also suffer from severe second hand embarrassment so that freestyle was very difficult to watch. I DO however enjoy them planting seeds for future strife between Mia and Shawna next season though.