Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Show is rounding out. Was initially annoyed by how much they were using the phone stuff so was Kind of glad Shawna lost her phone trying to be extra recording every moment she doing something and the fact Mia damn near depressed over shyt people talking on the phones. I got a lil more grace for Mia after knowing what went down at that hotel. Shawna seems to be leaning into her bad b!tch vibes a lil more each episode. So does anyone know if this is 8 or 10 episodes for this season?

Show would be solid without all the phone shyt. Hopefully if they get to season 2 they keep that shyt to a minimum Ike the Issa bathroom raps
Seeing the show filtered through the phone adds to the show

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Binged the 1st 6 episodes. Again like insecure I like the show. Issa Rae has this thing where she sorta splatters characters on the screen like clay and then uses the script and storylines to sculpt the characters into people you can relate to. This show appears to want the audience to see the maturation of the characters to follow their stories.

Only thing I don't fukk with is the lesbian pimping the women and making light of it through jokes. That's a very serious dangers and destructive lifestyle and women lives are literally being ruined participating in it. So I really don't like making light of it. Other than that I'm fukking with it

And yes the 2 leads are fine as fukk :wow:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I feel bad for Mia. That whole situation was fukked up. Sugar Daddy coming in with a homie was outta line.

But she sounded simple as shyt. She thought dude was a simp.

And why does Shawna care that Cliff was with Fatima? She just smashed grimy Hatian homie. shyt is over.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I feel bad for Mia. That whole situation was fukked up. Sugar Daddy coming in with a homie was outta line.

But she sounded simple as shyt. She thought dude was a simp.

And why does Shawna care that Cliff was with Fatima? She just smashed grimy Hatian homie. shyt is over.
Is she a robot?

who wouldn’t feel away about an ex admitting to cheating with someone you suspected coming off a fresh breakup?

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-damn . That's proof of you just stay down and dirty you gon get them guts....in a swindled hotel room in the shower
-this sweet gossip column dude got a punchable face
- glad to see that ol girl finally stepped for her friend
-Nann
-Miami apartments be having fireplaces but public housing aesthetics
- #Creed3Soundtrack