Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, he came and either sexually assaulted/raped her, or came close to it.

I would think it was clear that the scenes show the man accessed the room with his card, because the room is in his name.
That was my read, I would think it will be addressed next episode.

Warren, would have another night to sleep with her, rather than just cutting it all off.

Something like rape or sexual assault or sexual coercion is implied for sure, from my perspective.

damn bruh you were on the ball…can’t even front, when I read this last week I was like this nikka is nuts with this extra shyt but you were very right tho

damn man this explains why she been acting the way she has

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Cliff is a cornball ass bytch, Ronnie is a shytbag that deserved everything Shawna said to him, and cot damn Mia’s attitude was so stank when her BD was trying to help her :mjlol::scust: I think I get heated at some of these characters cause I’ve come across those types in real life, Cliff, Mia, and that stud’s bottom chick in particular.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Cliff is a cornball ass bytch, Ronnie is a shytbag that deserved everything Shawna said to him, and cot damn Mia’s attitude was so stank when her BD was trying to help her :mjlol::scust: I think I get heated at some of these characters cause I’ve come across those types in real life, Cliff, Mia, and that stud’s bottom chick in particular.

Cliff is definitely a cornball. he proved that in the episode where he had that meltdown on live.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Fixed.

I hope she doesn’t go and try to lose weight. Chicks like her who’ve never really done tv get on a show that blows up and hate the way they looked. She has a real lane for representing regular women with real bodies.

I love her brehs… :takedat:

Issa Rae was chubby in season one of insecure and the entirety of awkward black girl. when the show started taking off, she lost hella weight. I still don't find her particularly attractive.

chick that plays shawna is really pretty tho.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
james harden might show up it seems. he will be in his element around a bunch of IG hoes :mjlol:

images