Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That was my read, I would think it will be addressed next episode.

Warren, would have another night to sleep with her, rather than just cutting it all off.

Something like rape or sexual assault or sexual coercion is implied for sure, from my perspective.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-ol boy got super lightskindid after she met Brent Faiyaz
-you see your homegirl got kicked out the hotel room, came to brunch looking distraught and you ain't ask her if she aight???!
-Issa Rae makes the most deplorable characters of all time
-this bytch hatchet AF, but they prolly gonna blow up because of her hitting ol girl
-yall right about Cliff (ol Huxtable ass name)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cliff was annoying so I'm glad him and Shawna broke up. He's a textbook narcissist. Mia is definitely my favorite character

I like the pimpstress/aspiring manager the most even tho she’s a side character…curious to see if she’s going to be able to prove her worth to them and fit into the puzzle…based on the preview the next episode is supposed to focus on her a bit more feeling that they’re ungrateful for what she did

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I like the pimpstress/aspiring manager the most even tho she’s a side character…curious to see if she’s going to be able to prove her worth to them and fit into the puzzle…based on the preview the next episode is supposed to focus on her a bit more feeling that they’re ungrateful for what she did
She's cool too. she kinda spreading herself thin money wise but she was making it happen for them at the club.