Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The scene in the hotel probably not meant to be funny

They are implying rape and sexual assault/sexual coercion pretty clearly from what I saw

The best buy line was hilarious, and meant to be though.

Yeah... It'll be interesting to see if they revisit what could have happened to her in that room.

But hopefully that part serves as a message to all the lil sugar babies out there that think they hint just get away with seducing and scheming. If you in the game, you better be ready to play.

my interpolation of what happened is that dude figured out after he flewed mia out, she wasn't coming off that p*ssy, so he cut her off.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The dark skinned Haitian scammer dude played her gay brother in Insecure. Can't believe some brehs hating on Shawna's looks. Shorty a dime in the face. Could she stand to lose a couple? Sure. But I'll take a broad like that over your typical IG thot any day of the week. Felt good to see the Stuy get some screen time. Not even gonna nitpick the plot lines. Just gonna enjoy the ratchedness. fukking with the Duke of Miami. She deserve a bag.

I totally agree about shawna. she's pretty to me. and she looks like a normal woman unlike mia, who has the IG hoe starter kit on every episode.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah... It'll be interesting to see if they revisit what could have happened to her in that room.

not much…housekeeping came in to clean thinking the room was empty cuz dude checked out the room online/by phone when he realized she wasn’t putting out…weird that she wouldn’t have locked the door tho lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
not much…housekeeping came in to clean thinking the room was empty cuz dude checked out the room online/by phone when he realized she wasn’t putting out…weird that she wouldn’t have locked the door tho lol

Its probably a card reader, house keeper can get in if the room is checked out

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its probably a card reader, house keeper can get in if the room is checked out

ya but there’s usually like a small lever so that they physically can’t get in the room…it literally blocks the door from opening up too far…even in the fancier hotels

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, he came and either sexually assaulted/raped her, or came close to it.

I would think it was clear that the scenes show the man accessed the room with his card, because the room is in his name.
Hold up?!?

That’s what happened? I thought it was hotel staff coming in and basically kicked her out the room.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
No, he came and either sexually assaulted/raped her, or came close to it.

I would think it was clear that the scenes show the man accessed the room with his card, because the room is in his name.
:dahell: I'm pretty sure dude just threw her to the bushes once he realized she wasn't putting out.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Mia got the boot because she wasn't putting out. And the rich white dude figured it out and mad he spent all that money on her for her to give that lame "too much drink" excuse.