Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
he looks totally out of place even compared to the roommates…nah I definitely felt the same
Even the roommates like you tripping, how you air out the room the night before and y'all break up the next day?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even the roommates like you tripping, how you air out the room the night before and y'all break up the next day?

nah I meant as far as casting to back up what breh was saying…he doesn’t look like he fits in at all…it’s weird to explain but he just looked out of place at all times even when he was with his coworkers…idk maybe bcuz he looks older than them or something

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
did you peep one of the friends was ole girl that worked at the bank that Lawrence ended up fukkin right after he broke up wit Issa…Issa Rae extended universe? :ohhh:
The dark skinned Haitian scammer dude played her gay brother in Insecure. Can't believe some brehs hating on Shawna's looks. Shorty a dime in the face. Could she stand to lose a couple? Sure. But I'll take a broad like that over your typical IG thot any day of the week. Felt good to see the Stuy get some screen time. Not even gonna nitpick the plot lines. Just gonna enjoy the ratchedness. fukking with the Duke of Miami. She deserve a bag.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:mjlol:

I ain't lie gonna ol girl did turn into a bit of a groupie for Brent Faiyaz. Though his music is fire.

But yea lawyer dude needed to sleep it off before going off the rails.

But yea each episode has been progressively better.

I like the juxtaposition between hood Miami and the tourist Miami.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"this dude sauced" in the comments

and the ensuing scene was hilarious, despite the obvious emotional pain both people were experiencing.

I don't like everything about it, or how it handles some of it's subject matter, but I really, really like the show.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The scene in the hotel probably not meant to be funny

They are implying rape and sexual assault/sexual coercion pretty clearly from what I saw

The best buy line was hilarious, and meant to be though.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The scene in the hotel probably not meant to be funny

They are implying rape and sexual assault/sexual coercion pretty clearly from what I saw

The best buy line was hilarious, and meant to be though.
Yeah... It'll be interesting to see if they revisit what could have happened to her in that room.

But hopefully that part serves as a message to all the lil sugar babies out there that think they hint just get away with seducing and scheming. If you in the game, you better be ready to play.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah... It'll be interesting to see if they revisit what could have happened to her in that room.

But hopefully that part serves as a message to all the lil sugar babies out there that think they hint just get away with seducing and scheming. If you in the game, you better be ready to play.

Never :mjlol: