Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
They couldn't have made it any more obvious that Shawna was gonna fukk ol boy she works with at the hotel.
I knew the blow up with the boyfriend was inevitable. So I guess Hotel Homie is gonna hit it next episode.
Both girls were fukkin up bad in this episode.
She was jockin the fukk outta Brent Faiyaz. We woulda had problems.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…Shawna‘s cute in the face…

I don’t wanna nitpick but she had mad bumps on her face this last ep…but their looks is not my sole reason for watching the show…there’s potential there but one issue I’ve always had with some of HBO’s dramedy’s is 30 minutes is not enough to get it done…from entourage to ballers to insecure (even tho this show did a decent job with the pacing early on) and now this show…it’s like the first 25 minutes just be a lot of running around/fluff and then something important happens the last 5 minutes that make you wanna see the next ep

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
I don’t wanna nitpick but she had mad bumps on her face this last ep…but their looks is not my sole reason for watching the show…there’s potential there but one issue I’ve always had with some of HBO’s dramedy’s is 30 minutes is not enough to get it done…from entourage to ballers to insecure (even tho this show did a decent job with the pacing early on) and now this show…it’s like the first 25 minutes just be a lot of running around/fluff and then something important happens the last 5 minutes that make you wanna see the next ep

damn, i didn’t even peep her skin…i was browsing thecoli while I was watching so I probably missed it lol…

you hit the nail on the head tho, breh…the pacing doesn’t keep you engaged…you could watch the first few minutes and the last few minutes and not miss much story-wise…

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
They couldn't have made it any more obvious that Shawna was gonna fukk ol boy she works with at the hotel.
I knew the blow up with the boyfriend was inevitable. So I guess Hotel Homie is gonna hit it next episode.

Knew homeboy was gonna be in his feelings once I saw Brent Faiyaz show up. She loves music so of course she was gonna be a fan girl when one of her favorite artist randomly shows up.

If Michelle Obama showed up I bet homeboy would have been drooling all over her.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Knew homeboy was gonna be in his feelings once I saw Brent Faiyaz show up. She loves music so of course she was gonna be a fan girl when one of her favorite artist randomly shows up.

If Michelle Obama showed up I bet homeboy would have been drooling all over her.
you dont even believe what you wrote lmfao

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If you slob the knob the night before I'ma give you some wiggle room