Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
show is mid as fukk, but its fun. I think the 3rd episode was the worst, but the 4th was the best. The friends lowkey stole the show.

the club scene was dope. had me happy for them broads.

did you peep one of the friends was ole girl that worked at the bank that Lawrence ended up fukkin right after he broke up wit Issa…Issa Rae extended universe? :ohhh:

Born Rich

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
forgot this came on tonight…watching it now…this chic mia acting really ugly this episode…and she look like an otter up close

a woman wit a nasty attitude is an immediate :camby: for me…this shyt been a struggle to get thru but I fukk wit Issa so I’m tryna support…

also the sexy ass chic who worked in the barbershop with issa dude was in this ep too…she was the one who got slapped by mia

dawg, I knew she looked familiar but I couldn’t place it…

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
It’s getting better. Mia got flewed out and thought she wasn’t gonna be giving up no buns. Didn’t even invite ol boy up to the room he was paying for? We seen it coming with Cliff, he was acting like ho but shawna was doing a tad bit much at the party. That last scene was wild though, I know this gen different but somebody trying to air me out and clown me on live would be hard to come back from.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
did you peep one of the friends was ole girl that worked at the bank that Lawrence ended up fukkin right after he broke up wit Issa…Issa Rae extended universe? :ohhh:

yeah I seen that fam. Lol at the extended universe

I'll be honest tho. I wish the 2 stars were better looking. Them two overweight broads aint the business, so any decent chick that appears on the show always upstages them hard.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cornball bro is definitely a coli posted wrote into a script. Shes going to wind up making more money in a year than he would in 5 years :mjlol:

I feel like im the only one who feels like that actor doesn’t fit in with the show, even for what they’re going for.

Born Rich

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
yeah I seen that fam. Lol at the extended universe

I'll be honest tho. I wish the 2 stars were better looking. Them two overweight broads aint the business, so any decent chick that appears on the show always upstages them hard.

thought i was trippin, breh lol…Shawna‘s cute in the face but both of em have zero sex appeal so some of the shyt they be doin looks hella forced smh…