Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just saw that $1500 bill and had to pause the TV ::mindblown::

LZCsQ9B.jpg

these studs really be trickin don't they?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
episode made me feel old :heh:

shoulda known the ep was gonna be on some BS when they literally used 10 minutes (out of 30) to show them standing on fukking line

I like the lady pimp’s character…during my strip club phase you always had a chic or two running these other chics hard…I imagine you see even more nowadays on the strip club scene…ain’t been to a good strip club in a minute

I’ll enjoy the show for what it is…this ep felt like a real waste tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these studs really be trickin don't they?

I didn’t look at that as tricking at all…seems clear she’s hoping it pays off and they remember what she did for them…song doesn’t get played if she ain’t go thru all that…this is her attempt at “managing” them and doing all the extra little shyt to get them on

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to catch myself for a minute :lupe:

When their trash song came on in the club I was cheesing hard as hell. Grinning from ear to ear

I’m watching this with my girl and still pretending that I’m not into it. I dunno why I’m doing that…but I am. :manny:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I had to catch myself for a minute :lupe:

When their trash song came on in the club I was cheesing hard as hell. Grinning from ear to ear

I’m watching this with my girl and still pretending that I’m not into it. I dunno why I’m doing that…but I am. :manny:

:russ: I was on the same shyt, like at the crib legit cheesing and had to stop and was like “yo bytch azz really happy for them, ha?” I be having them moments with shows, cool to know I’m not the only one :lolbron:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So I'm assuming Chastity(stud) got her ass whooped for not being able to pay the money to the club right?

She was applying some ointment to her eyebrow at the end.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
show is mid as fukk, but its fun. I think the 3rd episode was the worst, but the 4th was the best. The friends lowkey stole the show.

the club scene was dope. had me happy for them broads.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show must be trash because after the premier I don’t see this shyt being promoted on the HBomax app

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Mia saying real shyt. Shawna reminds of nikkas who swear they're different just to be accepted by a demographic that don't like them anyway.