Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought they were cause he was out of the rotation for weeks until last night. Seemed like he was in because Sabonis was out
I thought the only reason he was out the rotation last season was because he had the situation about his BM and the accusations, but for whatever reason they still don't even believe in giving him any run now.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
How you say "ure too little" in French?

Piston v Bulls on NBA tv, live from Paris, France

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Serious question, should the NBA consider pushing the trade deadline out further?

Ever since the wolves fukked up the entire market with that dumb trade for Gobert, people are vastly overvaluing their “trade pieces”, I mean look at this:

In addition to the play in, seeds 7-10 aren’t sellers anymore like they used to be in previous years without the play in, making the market drier than ever. Pushing the deadline out doesn’t solve this issue, but it definitely helps. How long until the market corrects itself?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Saw the Hawks Mavs game. Trae Young hairstyle and facial hair look like that episode where beavis glued his hair on his chin to have a beard :mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
they're a dope team. they have good shooting and they run effective sets

only issue is their defense. if they can find a way to tighten up the defense, maybe at the trade deadline, they'll be set

They need to call up Toronto